Johnson & Johnson Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was very personal they just wanted to get to know you and learn you you are. They wanted to see if they could sit next to you everyday.itnwasnt very technical at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a team and failed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an interview invitation at a NSBE conference in California year 2015. And the interview process was about 30-45 minutes long. They were mostly behaviourial questions that had to be answered using the star technique. It was one of the best interview's i have had so far, my interviewers were very jovial and nice. After the interview i received a verbal offer within 3-5 days which was really fast and i was given a brief decsription of what to expect of the internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed your customers and how you found a way to appease them.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were under pressure in meeting a deadline   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially, I met with the recruiters at a college career fair, they were all so nice. I requested an interview by email, and soon enough, I was granted one. They replied to my emails quickly and did not hesitate to inform me of any changes or reminders.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to brainstorm with someone else?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews over a month. The first two were one on one, and the last was with an engineer and manager of the department. Most questions were resume based, but they expected a lot of details in my response. I was contacted within a week of my last interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are you interested in learning?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

it was good experince with johnson & johnson first Time.very good both interviewer also learned more about j & j history & credo.as well explainned brifly posion & department how broad its work.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online through a posting on my university's job site. I heard back a couple of weeks later for an in person interview. Interview was straightforward and was largely about my resume and interests.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

They asked technical and behavioral questions. They used a long packet. They try to get you as relaxed as possible. Interviewer asked the technical questions saying he didn't know the answers himself. I got the interview through school.

Interview Questions

• A time when you took a risk and received unexpected results.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

Interview

After attending a useful and informative informal information/ q&a session I had two formal, one on one interviews. One was more like a conversation, I was at ease and was able to communicate all the things I felt important and ask the questions I wanted. The other was with an interviewer who seemed disinterested and who preferred me asking him questions. This made it important to have strong, relevant questions in mind. It was also important to know the credo and company information well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked exactly what area I wanted to work in, and wasn't sure if they were looking for a strong statement or for flexibility.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Bloomington, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by two recent graduates. They did a good job but I don't think they were qualified to do interviews yet. I also never heard from company about my status after the interview, even though I contacted them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what financial information I would want to know to manufacture a pencil. The question did seemed like a good one, but the interviewers didn't appear to know why it was on their list of questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

on-campus presentation followed by on-campus interviews a few weeks later. Prior to information session had submitted resume. Received invitation to interview shortly after presentation. Interview was free format. it was for their leadership development internship program. This was the first round interview. Next round was based on interest from home-country J&J team. There was no interest in my home country so didn't get offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why?   Answer Question