Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.9

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview was much more of a conversation than a formal meeting. There were no situational or behavioral interview questions, just questions on my experience/resume. Interviewer was very laid back and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• What superpower would you have and why?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Many rounds but well done. Also was asked to do a presentation of the 30/60/90 day plan. I thought that was great. I met quite a few people along with HR. There is also a drug test.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions if you prepare   1 Answer

R&D E2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interviewed with one of their recruiters who said would schedule interview within a week. Never got a response even after following up. Been over a month and still waiting to be set up for the formal interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of when you have had multiple projects with critical deadlines at the same time, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

First applied 7/2, after a phone, 3 hr long interviews back-to-back over phone and then in-person interview. It may seem long but I appreciate the thorough vetting in making sure it's the right fit both sides! Situational & credo based interviews related to role - be totally prepared for anything, have well-versed scenarios and know your resume. Could've been extremely difficult but I know my stuff!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a task that you didn't agree with and why did you choose that option?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR called back with a phone screen. 2nd run was intervewed by a finance manager and two HRs. Walked through your resume and asked details about your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Why J &J? Have you ever improved any working process? how did you implement? What' your career goal?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The process comprised of submitting a resume and then receiving an invitation to interview. Then there were 2 hour-long interviews with 2 managers interviewing me in each one. I received a call making an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions based off the J&J Credo - ie one of our values is (teamwork, respect for the community, putting the patient first, etc), please give an example of when you exhibited this in your past experience.   1 Answer

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Two interviewers at the same time. Very nice people and laid-back interview. All standard behavioral questions even though for technical position. There is no super-day, just a one time interview. J&J loves and follows their credo so know that by heart before you walk in.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and higher management did not agree on a decision, but you had to do it anyways. What did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

One Phone interview and then an in-person interview with 4 different people on campus. Had 1 on 1 time with each person and ranked from Senior Scientist to Director of R&D

Field Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was pretty seamless, but there are several interviews to go through as well as a ride along. They were clear about what to expect along the way, so no surprises there.

Interview Questions

• Typical sales questions. Ie describe a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it? What is your sales process? Etc etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only one phone interview. Because it is only an intern position, the screening process is definitely not as strenuous. The first part consisted of all behavioral questions, eg. describe a difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it? After that, I had a few technical questions to test my programming competency. Non-language specific. All you have to do is explain your logic and that should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and a few coding questions. Overall not difficult. As long as you are confident in yourself, you should be fine!   Answer Question