Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.9

Interview

It was pretty seamless, but there are several interviews to go through as well as a ride along. They were clear about what to expect along the way, so no surprises there.

Interview Questions

• Typical sales questions. Ie describe a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it? What is your sales process? Etc etc   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only one phone interview. Because it is only an intern position, the screening process is definitely not as strenuous. The first part consisted of all behavioral questions, eg. describe a difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it? After that, I had a few technical questions to test my programming competency. Non-language specific. All you have to do is explain your logic and that should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and a few coding questions. Overall not difficult. As long as you are confident in yourself, you should be fine!   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Once the in person interview is conducted HR takes a while to process your information and contacts you in a few weeks about their decision.

Computer Science Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview where it was a one on one interview with a technical hiring officer at J and J who was looking to fill a wide range of positions and was only interviewing me to see which position I would fit best in.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to rally a group to accomplish a task?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked with representatives at a networking event and again later at a career fair. I was brought in about a week later for an interview with two hiring managers. The interview contained a lot of situational questions as well as some typical interview questions. The managers interviewing me were friendly and responsive to some of the things I said.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge when working in a group, and how you overcame that challenge?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Applied through career fair and was given an opportunity for a virtual interview. Instead, I was called by the recruiter and never given the chance to interview virtually face to face. I could tell from there she was disinterested and had her mind made up. She was not specific as to what I was interviewing for, and asked me a number of questions regarding my marketing experience. After hearing me out, she then declared the position was more sales oriented and that my traits did not fit the position. She did not ask one question about my sales experience that was on my resume. By her last name and the immediate disinterest I was met with I could tell she was only interested in "hiring her own", unfortunately I didn't fit into that demographic. The entire interview felt like a fake behavioral one that was supposed to go on for 45 min and she ended in less than 30.

The questions were misleading and not related to the position. She never acknowledged or answered my follow up emails, and had an automated email sent to me months later saying I did not get the position. Sad to see recruiters like these at such reputable companies only looking out for their own and turning away deserving applicants.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Johnson & Johnson recruiters asked a lot of detailed questions with the hopes of extremely-detailed responses. Not particularly difficult to answer. Overall interview process was an average experience

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied due to a partnership with a company I was already interning for. There were 3 phases to the interview process: the initial phone screening, phone interview, and Skype interview. The process took about one month.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1-1.5 hour interview with regional manager. asked mostly behavior interview questions. very detailed and specific. be prepared when interviewing. cant expect to do well by just walking in. have lots of energy.met off site at a panera bread for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you dealt with a major project with obstacles. how did you overcome it. what was end result   Answer Question

International Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Behavioral & Case Interviews with HR & Senior Commercial Leadership with multiple rounds - one on campus for initial screening & the rest a month later. Interviewers were trying to evaluate competence & fit with the culture & job