Johnson & Johnson

416 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Accounting Co-Op Interview

Financial Accounting Co-Op

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details – I participated in the Johnson & Johnson case study in my school. The person running it than referred me to sign up for an interview even though it was already past the deadline. I ended up getting an on campus interview.

Interview Question – Who is a leader that you model yourself after?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Crew
Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2010.

Interview Details – they called me in for an interview. fairly easy interview questions. no room for negotiation, passe the first interview was offered a second interview. i declined the offer when they offered me the position.

Reason for Declining – had a better job offer at another place

Manager Interview

Manager
Skillman, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Customer Experience Director Interview

Customer Experience Director
Raritan, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was well organized with a good mix of qualified interviewers. I was disappointed to not receive any Followup after the interview. A note to say that another candidate was selected would have been appreciated.

Interview Question – What other positions do you aspire to at J & J   Answer Question

Finance Leadership and Development Program Interview

Finance Leadership and Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – It was very helpful to attend the on campus information booths and presentations Johnson and Johnson had on my campus. Initial applications were cut by 50% to make the first round interviews. The interview was two one on one interviews, each thirty minutes with a couple technical questions at the end.

Interview Question – Please explain the steps in creating this pen.   Answer Question

Project Manager: Organization Interview

Project Manager: Organization

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details – Going into the interview I felt prepared based on the job description posted and advice from current employees of JnJ. About 5 minutes into the interview, I realized that the posted job description had poorly represented the actually job. I imagine the reason was because the job description posted was much more exciting than the actual job. Regardless they asked primarily technical questions (70%) about data manipulation in excel and other software experience. The technical questions in my opinion way too specific, they asked if you needed to do X,Y, and Z what buttons would you use to complete the task and what would you do with this data. The rest of the interview was typical personality questions. Overall not a hard interview.

Interview Question – The posted job description was not the actual job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was not a job that I wanted

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Raynham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process is good. The interviewers were more interested in determining if I was a fit for the position instead to trying to focus on reasons why I wasn't a good fit, which seems more common these days.

Interview Question – They asked specific questions about Inventory Experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiating

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP) Interview

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP)
Raritan, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Very detailed and lengthy process - started with on campus interview and culminated at all day event where I got through 3 interviews and had a presentation that they made you do to see if you could think on your feet and work in a team setting.

Interview Question – They asked technical questions about accounting to understand your mind set.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable because they hire a ton of people at the same time. Salary was highest offer I received among many companies that gave me offers right out of school.

Contract Operations Analyst Interview

Contract Operations Analyst
Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Interview Details – Came in for an interview with two managers on the team. From what I observed, the time it takes to apply and get called for an interview can take multiple weeks.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation since this was entry-level.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs
Central Park, NJ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview Details – Share your knowledge of the companies history you are interviewing for, where you can fit in with them.
Experience your experience and loyalty.
Would be honored to be considered for an interview with. This is my ultimate firm.

Interview Question – Where you see yourself in five years.   View Answer

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!