Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.9

IT Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2013.

Mostly a personality interview. Attended an information session and case study the afternoon prior and was required to talk to the questions from the case study. The interviewers were quite nice which was good. I applied as a sophomore, so I was not surprised when I was not offered the position, but I would assume that someone with a good amount of experience interviewing would not find the interview process difficult at all.

Interview Questions
    • No questions stood out as particularly difficult. Mostly just speaking to the different positions I had held in the past. Perhaps speaking about the case study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online through a posting on my university's job site. I heard back a couple of weeks later for an in person interview. Interview was straightforward and was largely about my resume and interests.

Assistant Scientist Interview

I was interviewed initially by an external recruiter. She didn't give me a lot of background on what the company or team would be like.

I was then invited for an on site interview, the interview was basic with the usual run of the mill questions.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were very invasive, ones that dealt with marital status etc.
      I assumed that the interviewers had little to no experience in this role.
        Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I was interviewed by a panel after a career fair at my university. The panel was composed of two Johnson and Johnson employees. They were very friendly. The interview was very comfortable.

Scientist I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

A lot of technical questions regarding the product. They bought the product in front of me and asked me specific questions regarding the properties. They want your opinion on what you think is important from a consumer standpoint. I had a phone interview, a face to face interview and a 2nd interview.

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I was hired into the Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) from a finance internship - this is key to getting your foot in the door. The real competition begins during internship interviews, and so long as you obtain the internship and perform well, you will be fine. Obtained an offer in August, which was nearly 10 months in advance of my start date at the end of May.

Interview Questions
    Simple, they are not typically willing to negotiate on entry level positions in a rotational program. Salary and terms are pretty standard for all.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

Applied online and got a phone interview from the hiring manager. The hiring manager said the result would be positive. Several days later, received the official offer. It took no more than 2 weeks.

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

I applied through Rutgers Career Knight and got an invite to an on-campus interview where I was asked straight forward behavioral questions about challenges I face as a student and how I overcome them and questions about how I deal with situations in a team setting.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example of a time in which a team-mate was not performing. What did you do/say to improve the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Internal Audit Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

They usually try to only hire from within it is difficult to get an actual interview. They will try and get you to subscribe to their Credo of values, which is a bunch of crap. They say they value employees, but will fire people whenever it suits them. They claim to be loyal, but it is a real slash and burn operations. You will have nothing but meetings and they don't actually ever do any work- stay away

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2010.

they called me in for an interview. fairly easy interview questions. no room for negotiation, passe the first interview was offered a second interview. i declined the offer when they offered me the position.

had a better job offer at another place

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!