Johnson & Johnson

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.9

Operations Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Went to a information session at Rutgers Newark and met the recruiter to ask him about how my resume was looking. I handed in my resume and got a call a week after to set up an on-campus interview. They called me a week after my interview to tell me that they wanted me on their team.

Interview Questions
    • Leadership focus questions. Why J&J?. Make sure you know the company's creado.   View Answer

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

The process was about 2weeks before interview. Applied at school co-op office online. The interview was about 30mins and first question asked if I would relocate for the co-op. The interview was very relaxed and easy just asked a few questions.

Interview Questions
    • Easy interview, ask a few behavioral questions and one question about accounting. Ask what accounting statement you like most and why.   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

Interview on campus day after career fair. Really fast process. Heard back with an offer the next week. Had a week to respond. After looking over the interest of the company i found it hard to say no

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, basic accounting finance question (only 1 of those). Really cool recruiters   Answer Question

Wanted to graduate in 4 years

Sales Representative College Over Hire Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

recruited to interview from a sales symposium at school. Interview was an hour long. Began with going through resume from start to finish and highlighting accomplishment then went ahead with the interview. Behavioral interview questions in a star format

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time when you were in a situation when you were faced with a challenge and used existing knowledge to come up with a solution? When was this? What did you do?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

2 round telephonic and 2 round face to face. People are friendly they give confidence and talk to the point on your skill. Exec management doesn't like controversial decisions and prefers to ignore issues than deal with internal issues directly.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are straight forward and simple to the point   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Applied through school's career site as well as J&J.
    Received an interview soon after. Was interviewed by 2 interviewers at once.
    Was asked many behavioral questions and a few accounting questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. The behavioral questions were specific at times. For example, they asked how I made an improvement in a certain job on my resume.   Answer Question
    No Negotiating

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Only one interview process. The interview questions were some behavior questions, some accounting questions such as which accounting statement you like best, and why? where see yourself in the company in the future?

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected questions. make sure you know the question: what is your favorite accounting statement and know the reason.   Answer Question

ITLDP Interview

Very nice people, started with on site interview at career fair, then two interviews in one day at New Jersey. Had to prepare a short presentation on leadership experience. One interview was focused on a case study. It was an overall pleasant experience. Very responsive people and they seem to care about all people interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most innovative idea you have had in a leadership role?   Answer Question

Didn't decline, have a month to decide.

FLDP Financial Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

They came to our school and took resumes, we applied online and were called into interviews at our school Northeastern University. I am a finance major and graduating with my Masters in Finance. They liked I had a lot of experience on my belt, however noticed I had worked in investments which may have deterred them. The interview process was with 2 women from the Massachusetts branch one at a time.

Interview Questions
    • She showed me a pen and asked what are the costs that go into making the pen?

Also I was asked some accounting questions, one answer being costs are incurred the same year.

I was also asked if some company said their product could take up 50% of market share, how would Johnson & Johnson go about choosing if they are worth purchasing. Answer: demand... cost... etc.

Answer Question

Chemistry Co-op Interview

The interview last about 10 mins. They followed STAR format. Interviewer is very nice and want to know the actual outcome of the action for each of the questions.