Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Through College Career Center. The interview was very relaxed. If you didn't know the answer, he tried to guide you to it. Was called the next week for a phone interview with 3 of the employees.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral, if assets are x and liabilities are y what does S/E equal?   Answer Question

R & D Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

1st round phone interview with the manager of the group; 2nd round with two other scientists that work in similar field

Mostly discussed resumes, previous experiences, and extracurricular activities, and how they relate to the internship role. Very comfortable and organized process overall.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

ECLDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I had applied through college/university. I received an in person interview. It was with 2 marketing managers. The interviewers were friendly and the interviews quite straight forward. All the questions were behavioral.

Associate Scientist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

First phone call and then in person 1/2 hour interview. Panel of 3-4 senior level managers who had the openings. If selected into the next round you spend a day with the group members to know the team and and for them to review your skills. Also gave a tour of the facility

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral and scientific questions based on experience. Pretty easy   Answer Question

Consumer Marketing Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Met at the recruitment fair held on campus. Received notification for an interview three weeks later. The actual interviewing process was very relaxed. Not so much formal, but the interviewers just want to see if your attitude and personality would fit into the company. Some technical questions but if you have basic knowledge of marketing and its concepts, it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time where you made a decision based solely on numbers?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Statistician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Basic first interview with only a few open-ended questions. I spoke with a non- technical guy in personnel so it wasn't difficult. I was very disappointed after being told I'd hear back within 10 days about a second interview, they didn't get back to me for 6 months (and that was an impersonal "you didn't get the job" email). I contacted them 5 times over the first two weeks and then gave up when I had to leave messages every time and they wouldn't call back. Crappy company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you handled a difficult colleague or team member?   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website.

Sales Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Mostly behavioral, asking about my current coursework and interests and how it relates to the position. The only technical questions were if I had experience with using certain Microsoft Excel functions. Originally had scheduled an On-campus interview, but due to inclement weather had to interview over the phone. Mainly wanted to know relevant skills and interests related to the position.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

There were two interviewers. One from HR and one from operations. Very cool dudes and loved the company ever since. The questions were all behavioral except for one question about how to best increase bottom line. Overall easy interview and had no trouble getting the offer, but also had a strong resume.