Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked with representatives at a networking event and again later at a career fair. I was brought in about a week later for an interview with two hiring managers. The interview contained a lot of situational questions as well as some typical interview questions. The managers interviewing me were friendly and responsive to some of the things I said.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge when working in a group, and how you overcame that challenge?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Johnson & Johnson recruiters asked a lot of detailed questions with the hopes of extremely-detailed responses. Not particularly difficult to answer. Overall interview process was an average experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a situational interview. The questions were pretty tough. I'm the interview I was told about the benefits of working at J&J and the opportunities to move around within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why J&J?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you promised to deliver a customer a product but you realized that you could not get the product finished on time or the product would not be up to standard. What did you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of very straightforward behavioral and resume-based questions, the interviewer seemed very patient and friendly throughout the entire process. A shame that I didn't get the job, but it motivates me to try again.

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website. Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I met with the recruiter at the career fair, had an interview the following day (Friday), and got my offer the following Monday morning. It was a very straightforward process. Honestly, they made their decision so quickly that it made me nervous, so I'm wondering what the other applicants were like.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to mediate a difficult situation with a co-worker or friend   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2015.

Interview

Good Interview. More interested in my personality than anything else. They were committed to matching me with the right job instead of just vetting me. Asked about the creed of J&J. Know it!!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were over scheduled and how did you manage it?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Applied to general listing on JnJ career website for Supply Chain Co-op. Received phone contact from a department manager express their interest in my candidacy (phone interview - very basic questions regarding my major, current enrollment status, excel & SAP proficiency ...). Was requested to complete a 3-Business case assessment and email back within an hour. Receive invite for an in-person interview and an offer from HR two days later.

Interview Questions

• Was required to analyze 3 business case within 1-hr which is a bit difficult if your excel skills and Supply Chain understanding is not sharp.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after sharing my resume with a hiring manager. It was late in the fall recruiting season so I believe they were trying to fill vacant positions as my interview was very straightforward and the standard behavioral based interview. It lasted about half and hour and I was made an offer by HR that afternoon.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Spoke to representative at university career fair, scheduled on campus interview for that same week. Applied on careers website before interview, was told by representative to understand the different functions of J&J's supply chain. Interview lasted ~45 mins with two interviewers, most questions were STARs based. Showing enthusiasm for the position and the company definitely helps, and having some background about the company and recent news also a plus.

Interview Questions

• Asked about proficiency with Excel, expand on how to perform a V-Lookup   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for internship/co-op.