Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

I had two interviews with Johnson and Johnson at a conference I had attended. I loved talking to their reps because they are a dynamic company with many different facets. It was hard to talk to them at points because there is so much going on within their company. I enjoyed the overall process.

Interview Questions
    • If given an unknown substance how would I go forward with analysis.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Internship Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

They asked 3 technical questions and 3 behavioral questions. It depends on which university you go to, sometimes they ask different universities tougher questions. For Penn State, the questions are extremely hard. Don't expect basic questions like what is a balance sheet?!

Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2009.

1rst - phone interview - asked about myself

1:1 interview 2 days later : asked about my resume and what do i expected from the job and the company.

Microsoft Exchange Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

The hiring process was very slow, it took nearly 3 months for them to make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very technical interview, so it all related to MS Exchange.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2011.

It was systematic and well organized.

Interview Questions
    • Describe previous project management experience.   View Answer
    Consider based on Company Profile.

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2011.

The overall process was great you were able to have a true understanding of both the Leadership Programs as well as JnJ.

Initially, interviews were conducted through Career Services and then there was a large scale interview process called the Global Invitational. During the Global Invitational you were able to see the commitment that JnJ has to hiring the right people. You learn about JnJ and they learn about you.

The interview questions were primarily behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions
    • A time you were able to make an impact   View Answer

Sales Strategy Co OP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

The interview for the Sales Strategy Co Op position is not something you go into with no preparation. The positions offered at J&J are very important as you serve as a key team members on a variety of businesses. The program is a feeder into the full time program following graduation so having a co op under your belt is your best bet for working in the consumer company following post graduation. The first interview consisted of a 1 on 1 with a hiring manager and then a call back a month later to a conference center where you have three to four 30-35 minute interviews with hiring managers for the different positions. These interviews are very important as the 1 on 1's could end up being your boss. If you seem best fit for the position they are looking to fill, they will fight to have you on their team in the deliberation after the interviews are all complete. At this final round don’t think you made it quite yet, half the kids in the room were offered jobs and the others turned down. I was called the following morning with a job offer. The questions and styles range from interview to interview but there are some questions that they must ask. Definitely have some key experiences where you can talk about a problem, the action you took, and the results. They love that! Best of luck! J&J is a great company to work for and the training offered in the co op program is one you cannot turn down if you are offered the job. They invest a lot in you and you are looked at as an asset to this GLOBAL company!

Interview Questions
    • What was you favorite class thus far and why?   Answer Question
    • Can you talk about any analytical experience you have had in prior jobs, school, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

organised, very friendly, good communication, approachable team and recruiters, they want u to get hired and help u

Interview Questions
    • early presentation preparation and actual preparation at the end of the day so u needed to be focused and remember   View Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2010.

Sending of CV - screening of CV by employer - call for one on one interview - screening of candidates - call for a panel interview - screening further - HR interview - offer letter after screening and selection - accepting the offer - medical checkup - other formalities - joining on the provided date

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!