Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
419 candidate interviews

Scientist Interview

Scientist

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2009.

Interview Details – 1rst - phone interview - asked about myself

1:1 interview 2 days later : asked about my resume and what do i expected from the job and the company.

Interview Question – What do you think you will be doing in 2 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

Interview Details – I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Summer Trainee Interview

Summer Trainee
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had two interviews with Johnson and Johnson at a conference I had attended. I loved talking to their reps because they are a dynamic company with many different facets. It was hard to talk to them at points because there is so much going on within their company. I enjoyed the overall process.

Interview Question – If given an unknown substance how would I go forward with analysis.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Internship Interview

Finance/Accounting Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – They asked 3 technical questions and 3 behavioral questions. It depends on which university you go to, sometimes they ask different universities tougher questions. For Penn State, the questions are extremely hard. Don't expect basic questions like what is a balance sheet?!

Interview Question – "what is the process in producing this pen?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was systematic and well organized.

Interview Question – Describe previous project management experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Consider based on Company Profile.

Microsoft Exchange Engineer Interview

Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Raritan, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very slow, it took nearly 3 months for them to make a decision.

Interview Question – It was a very technical interview, so it all related to MS Exchange.   Answer Question

• Call Center In–charge Person Interview

• Call Center In–charge Person
Damascus (Syria)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2010.

Interview Details – • April ,2009 until now: Working in Syriatel Telecommunication company as:
• Call center representative (customer service section).
• Switch coordinator in line issues
• Admin on Syriatel page in facebook website.
• Call center In–charge person .

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Sales Strategy Co OP Interview

Sales Strategy Co OP
Skillman, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview for the Sales Strategy Co Op position is not something you go into with no preparation. The positions offered at J&J are very important as you serve as a key team members on a variety of businesses. The program is a feeder into the full time program following graduation so having a co op under your belt is your best bet for working in the consumer company following post graduation. The first interview consisted of a 1 on 1 with a hiring manager and then a call back a month later to a conference center where you have three to four 30-35 minute interviews with hiring managers for the different positions. These interviews are very important as the 1 on 1's could end up being your boss. If you seem best fit for the position they are looking to fill, they will fight to have you on their team in the deliberation after the interviews are all complete. At this final round don’t think you made it quite yet, half the kids in the room were offered jobs and the others turned down. I was called the following morning with a job offer. The questions and styles range from interview to interview but there are some questions that they must ask. Definitely have some key experiences where you can talk about a problem, the action you took, and the results. They love that! Best of luck! J&J is a great company to work for and the training offered in the co op program is one you cannot turn down if you are offered the job. They invest a lot in you and you are looked at as an asset to this GLOBAL company!

Interview Questions

• What was you favorite class thus far and why?   Answer Question
  • Can you talk about any analytical experience you have had in prior jobs, school, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Human Resources Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2011.

Interview Details – The overall process was great you were able to have a true understanding of both the Leadership Programs as well as JnJ.

Initially, interviews were conducted through Career Services and then there was a large scale interview process called the Global Invitational. During the Global Invitational you were able to see the commitment that JnJ has to hiring the right people. You learn about JnJ and they learn about you.

The interview questions were primarily behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – A time you were able to make an impact   View Answer

Service Manager/Vision Care Products Interview

Service Manager/Vision Care Products
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied for the said position online, after 2 days I've been contacted thru e-mail, that my resume and application in reviewing process.

three weeks later, somebody from J&J called me to schedule a face to face interview.
after greetings... The Questions are:

Tell me about your self ?
why are you interested to join J&J ?
why do you think you are a possible fit for this opening ?
If you were hired, what would you do to J&J ?
Why did you leave your former employer ?
are your former employer is not good enough to work with? Or are you not good enough to continue with them?
what are your responsibilities with your previous employer?
what are your weak points?
what do you know about vision care industry?
WHY YOU? CONVINCE ME

Thank you, somebody will contact you shortly to inform you whether you are shortlisted.

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!