Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

initial phone interview followed by in-person interview with 4 members of team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was able to negotiate for a 10% increase from current salary

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Schedule a phone screening interview. Basically just went through my resume providing greater depth to my experiences. Lasted about 30 minutes. Very simple. Received a call few days later to setup in-person interview. Has two 1 hour meetings, each with two people. Standard behavioural questions. People were all nice and casual.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

it was an interview on campus with the HR representative. It was smooth. No difficult questions if prepared. Mostly behavioral and about previous experience. But she was persistent about details. She always wanted more about the story. So it is good to be prepared with details about each example

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, focused on behavioral questions (such as ethical dilemna and how I dealt with it?)   Answer Question

ITLDP Interview

Interview

the interview lasted for about an hour for on campus interview. The interviewer had to conduct an interview base on the evaluation form he is given and he was strict on sticking with it. Overall friendly, which will make you think that everything went well.

Interview Questions

• Most of questions are stereotypical behavior question.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Initial interview 1 hour around CV, typical interview questions. 2nd Interview case study presentation.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very situational type questions. Hiring process took a very long time from applying to actual start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate at all with me, even though later I found out I was the lowest paid person in my pay grade. I did hire people that were able to negotiate though. It all depends on who the reporting manager is and who the HR rep is.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

telephone interview first(asking about your special personality) group interview (assign 6 persons in a group, provide a case, and discuss, and presentation) waiting for 3 hours to see whether elected to the final

Finance Co-Op Interview

Interview

Applied through my school's career services center after meeting J&J recruiters at the career fair. Behavioral Interview with a touch of 2 or 3 technical questions. Prepare for a 45 minute interview with either one or two interviewers. Not to difficult, I would say average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received a phone call from HR and then an offer package. Once I faxed everything back it was set in stone.

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Did a first round interview, a lot of journal entry and financial statement questions

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was contacted by a financial manager who proceeded by asking behavioral-based interview questions--all of which were pretty straight forward. Never heard back from them, but wasn't too sad since I would have had to withdraw from college for two quarters.

Interview Questions

• Simple depreciation based accounting questions, in addition to some managerial accounting questions.   Answer Question