Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Engineering Inern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2011.

Interview

there were 3 interviewers each selected one for themselves. Each interview was 30 minutes each, nothing hardcore.It took about a week for them to come back to me. The basically run down your resume and ask you questions from prior experiences.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Job description is that you have to have been to the moon and back twice. You should have experience in every technology out there. They already know who they are going to hire before they even post the position. Hard to get promoted from within. Anti FTE's and more into contractors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you completed that saved the Company Money.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after sharing my resume with a hiring manager. It was late in the fall recruiting season so I believe they were trying to fill vacant positions as my interview was very straightforward and the standard behavioral based interview. It lasted about half and hour and I was made an offer by HR that afternoon.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a calm environment, I was asked the questions I was ready to answer to. Though I didn't get the job I had some helpful experience. I hope they will find the right peron for the post

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for a 'trainee medical sales representative' position for medical devices within J&J which was advertised on Uni careers post. Emailed CV and cover letter, invited for interview within 3 days and attended interview within a week of applying. Met in the bar area of a local hotel, interview questions were tough, some challenging questions and lasted just over an hour. I was told at the end of the interview that I would hear within 2 days if they wanted to take my application any further, which I did. In the end I wasn't selected due to lack of experience (which is annoying given that it was listed as a trainee jobs with no experience required).

Interview Questions

• What's the most challenging thing you've done to date (not including your degree)?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Very laidback. Interview about capacity to learn and resilience to stress, communication skills etc rather than verification of knowledge. Good communication on what job would entail, no surprises. All three interviews started with a chill conversation, then continued on to a relatively easy case (in the sense that no deep knowledge was needed) that was rather an assessment of personality. Good example of what interactions with superiors would be like.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure that you get an answer to a question from the X department if your contact is out of office?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate duration of contract, start date, already planned vacation. They value work-life balance and are commited to employee satisfaction, which showed in the negotiation phase.

Johnson & Johnson Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

First, talk with 2 people. They will ask your name and basic info. Later, there will be alot of behavior questions. Definitely know what Credo is. I personally think if you stay passion, stay strong connection with recruiter, nothing should be worry. Tell them how much you like Credo and how Credo relate your your previous experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The process comprised of submitting a resume and then receiving an invitation to interview. Then there were 2 hour-long interviews with 2 managers interviewing me in each one. I received a call making an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions based off the J&J Credo - ie one of our values is (teamwork, respect for the community, putting the patient first, etc), please give an example of when you exhibited this in your past experience.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long, detailed, 4 interviews from 4 different managers. NEED to know someone on the inside or a referring Physician to even think about getting on with this company. I applied online, gotacall, had 4 ipositive interviews only to be told they chose another candidate. It is a GREAT company if you can get on, getting on is the hard part.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something on this table (the desk he was sitting at). Be prepared to be put on the spot. You really need to have a referral for them to even consider you, of course they won't tell you this.   1 Answer

Director of Quality & Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

6 phone interviews with folks from R&D, Quality and HR. I thought I answered the questions well enough for a face-to-face. I heard nothing back from them. Nothing from their HR, nothing from the hiring manager, and nothing from their internal recruiter. It would have been nice to get some feedback to say either I have been selected for the face-to-face or sorry, but we found better candidates. After numerous e-mails to the HR and hiring manager, I gave up.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with working 1:1 with customers.   1 Answer