Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.9

R&D Product Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2015.

I applied first through my university portal, then they contacted me so I re-apply, but this time on their website, which I did. Two weeks later I had an interview simultaneously with 3 people on site: two Senior R&D and one HR. They asked me to present myself and then we talked about the position. At the end was a test that lasted 10 min to assess reaction and potential of reflexion to a situation. One week after the interview I got an answer

Interview Questions
    • Why should we take you for this position ?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me a situation when you had a problem and how you overcame it ?   Answer Question
    • Would your team partners describe you more as technique skilled or communication skilled ?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2015.

Screening phone interview. Phone interview. Virtual interview. In that order. Interviewers are very friendly and work with your schedule. You need to research the company very thoroughly if you want to do good. Don't just skim through the website

Interview Questions
    • Time you did something to serve the community.   View Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2015.

The interviews are handled in a professional way. A right designated personnel who co-ordinated for all the rounds was through out this process. Initially provide the job description expected for that role. This followed by a telephonic discussion and multiple rounds of personal discussions. All these discussions went in professional way. But the HR round is time consuming with too many formalities week by week, and month by month.Probably this is the area where they have to focus in time management and effective utilization of skilled resources time.

Sales Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Mostly behavioral, asking about my current coursework and interests and how it relates to the position. The only technical questions were if I had experience with using certain Microsoft Excel functions. Originally had scheduled an On-campus interview, but due to inclement weather had to interview over the phone. Mainly wanted to know relevant skills and interests related to the position.

Staff Specialist - Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2012.

Very informal it was more to see if I would be a good fit in the organization. I was first called for a phone screening by two people to see if my experiences where compatible with what they were looking for and then I was asked to come on site for an interview. The on site Interview was with the hiring Manager and they gave me an offer later that week.

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Through College Career Center. The interview was very relaxed. If you didn't know the answer, he tried to guide you to it. Was called the next week for a phone interview with 3 of the employees.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral, if assets are x and liabilities are y what does S/E equal?   Answer Question

R & D Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

1st round phone interview with the manager of the group; 2nd round with two other scientists that work in similar field

Mostly discussed resumes, previous experiences, and extracurricular activities, and how they relate to the internship role. Very comfortable and organized process overall.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2012.

I met the recruiters at a career fair and dropped my resume through my schools website. I received a notification that they wanted to call me for an interview. I had two on campus interviews and two at the invitational along with an assessment.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2013.

One phone interview and one in person, very relax, get to know you type of interview. They are really looking to see if they could work with you. It is the best type of interview for both parties, cause it allows you to see if you could work for them.

Pay and Benefits