Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR called back with a phone screen. 2nd run was intervewed by a finance manager and two HRs. Walked through your resume and asked details about your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Why J &J? Have you ever improved any working process? how did you implement? What' your career goal?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was through a recruiting agency local to Ann Arbor. The recruiter did a good job preparing me and negotiating the terms up front. The onsite interview was a series of associates across various teams. The questions were open ended and tailored to my resume and background. The people were trustworthy and open and shared the values and principles of the organization. The overall experience was good and welcoming. The office is in a good location in a cool older building downtown.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2014.

Interview

2 phone call interview for contractors. then talking. Management said that there is room for growth then all the sudden they changed their minds. Testing your knowledge. Looking at your communication skills. Writing Skills.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions. testing your knowledge   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with manager, director and CEO. Interviewers were friendly and happy to explain interviewee's question. Long process due to waiting time for 4 steps of interview

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Many rounds but well done. Also was asked to do a presentation of the 30/60/90 day plan. I thought that was great. I met quite a few people along with HR. There is also a drug test.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions if you prepare   1 Answer

R&D E2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interviewed with one of their recruiters who said would schedule interview within a week. Never got a response even after following up. Been over a month and still waiting to be set up for the formal interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of when you have had multiple projects with critical deadlines at the same time, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked me what role I was interested in (there were 3). Then I was asked what I like about Johnson & Johnson. Then they asked me to walk through my resume. If you aren't good at reading vocal signals this type of interview can be hard, especially if you haven't done a phone interview before.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through you resume and tell me about any accomplishments.   1 Answer

Scientist I Contracted Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I found an ad on indeed and asked about the position. I was then contacted by a staffing company who managed the entire hiring process. I arrived at skillman and was interviewed by senior scientists. The interview itself was simple, no personality algorithms or high end iq tests. They basically just wanted to know about me and see if we'd be a good match. A couple days later contracts were signed and I was a contracted scientist at jnj.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, why jnj?   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Largely behavioral based process, with focus on specific examples of behaviors that ladder to job requirements and the leadership expectations in the organization. Questions were fair, and the process was thorough.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you influenced without authority   Answer Question

Request Fullfilment Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone and face to face discussion with my boss. We discussed my career and how we could help each other. WE discussed different scenarios I have experience in my career dealing with clients, peers and subordinates.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and technical, interpersonal and communications knowledge.   Answer Question