Johnson & Johnson

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Applied online, received a phone call within a week. They said they wanted to know more about my background and experience and why I was interested in the company. Friendly and quick response to application.

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions about knowledge of the company and why I would be a good addition.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I received a call a few hours after talking to the representatives at a career fair. I interviewed with two recruiters, one of whom just moved to the Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. They asked if I was interested in that side. There were no real surprises in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty straightforward. Mostly behavioral and one technical.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Applied to general listing on JnJ career website for Supply Chain Co-op. Received phone contact from a department manager express their interest in my candidacy (phone interview - very basic questions regarding my major, current enrollment status, excel & SAP proficiency ...). Was requested to complete a 3-Business case assessment and email back within an hour. Receive invite for an in-person interview and an offer from HR two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Was required to analyze 3 business case within 1-hr which is a bit difficult if your excel skills and Supply Chain understanding is not sharp.   Answer Question
    Non-Negotiable

Drug Safety Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview process is pretty standard. First the interviewer told me about the position and responsibilities, then she asked me some very general, standard questions such as "Tell me about yourself" "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "How you deal with conflict?" etc. Just be prepared and you will do well

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you challenged your superiors   Answer Question

Laboratory Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

The first communication was via telephone. This was the pre-interview interview. Next was a face-to-face interview. The people were extremely kind but hard to read. The location was clean and the atmosphere appeared very friendly. They did not ask the technical questions I expected. Integrity is highly valued. The answers to the questions remained anonymous even after I was hired. I was notified of the job offer within two weeks. It took another two weeks to complete the health screening and find a start date as orientations are only once per week.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of project that where you improved the overall process and contributed to the success of the company.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not an option.

Animas Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

applied online and went to the animas building. building is beautiful and serves good purpose, questions are mostly star. i did well until the second manager, i messed up on a simple question where i just answered it foolishly which was completely my fault. kind of upset about it to this day but its a learning experience. this place looks like a good place to work and the cafeteria is amazing

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult, but i screwed up on a simple question which i think cost me my interview/job   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I applied through my school's career site early fall semester of my junior year and heard back for an on-campus interview a few weeks after. I then had a 30-45 minute interview with two people who both worked in finance. Then I received a phone call a week later about an offer.

MBA Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Definitely need to research the company and the team beforehand. Know the credo and the values of the company and demonstrate how you would fit with the company. Also, be sure to explain your background and why you are interested in healthcare and Johnson & Johnson. Prepare thoughtful questions because they left more time for this than expected.

Interview Questions
    • What additional information do you need from me to assess this opportunity?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interviewing process can sometimes take a long time. Expect that there may actually be someone they want to put in the job already, this happens a lot. I did not like that when I was not selected for the position, after making it to the last round of interviews, I only received the generic rejection email from the recruiter. I am a current internal employee so this is seen as really quite rude. They need to promote more from within.

Interview Questions
    • They asked why I wanted to work in this specific sector. Be prepared to have to explain why you might want a career change.   Answer Question

Operations Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Went to a information session at Rutgers Newark and met the recruiter to ask him about how my resume was looking. I handed in my resume and got a call a week after to set up an on-campus interview. They called me a week after my interview to tell me that they wanted me on their team.

Interview Questions
    • Leadership focus questions. Why J&J?. Make sure you know the company's creado.   View Answer