Johnson & Johnson

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.9

IT/Global Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I applied through campus recruiting. I got an email to schedule a phone interview about two weeks later. The call went well, some basic behavioral and technical questions. A week later, I was invited to the office for two back-to-back interviews with managers. The interviews were both behavioral with some minor technical questions. They both went very well. I got my offer three days later.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a problem where you don't know the answer?   Answer Question
    Internship, no negotiation.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

The process was professional and they kept me in the loop the entire time. I had three interviews. The first was a screening interview with HR. The second was with a marketing manager. The third was with two directors, one from HR and another from Marketing. All interviews were very friendly and fair. No surprises.

Interview Questions
    • No real marketing questions all behavioral
      1. Tell me about a time when you faced a failure and what did you do?
      2. When you are faced with conflicting requests from internal and external (to the company) customers, what do you do?
      3. How do you support your coworkers?

Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I applied through my school career website and the J&J site. I heard back a few weeks later. The interview was me and two employees, they asked several behavioral questions and several technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • If assets increase by $100,000 and liability increases by $70,000; what happens to stockholder's equity?   Answer Question
    Negotiation not available

MBA Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I interviewed with Johnson and Johnson during a diversity conference. The interview consisted of two back-to-back 45 minute behavioral interviews. Began with a walk through my resume. Then proceeded to mostly typical questions. The interviewers were friendly and they have me feedback via phone following the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all in-line with what you would expect and could be answered using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Spoke to representative at university career fair, scheduled on campus interview for that same week. Applied on careers website before interview, was told by representative to understand the different functions of J&J's supply chain. Interview lasted ~45 mins with two interviewers, most questions were STARs based. Showing enthusiasm for the position and the company definitely helps, and having some background about the company and recent news also a plus.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about proficiency with Excel, expand on how to perform a V-Lookup   Answer Question
    No negotiation for internship/co-op.

Scientist II Interview

In-person interview taken by three people. They asked mostly personality questions and a few technical questions. Interview process is easy to moderate. It wasn't very difficult. They are in need of contractors.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

it was good experince with johnson & johnson first Time.very good both interviewer also learned more about j & j history & credo.as well explainned brifly posion & department how broad its work.

Procurement Leadership Development Program Interview

1st round interview entirely behavioral. they want to know how you react to certain situations and challenges, work with teams, and leadership style. Be ready to talk about your professional experience and site specific behaviors you use to accomplish results.

Interview Questions
    • Asked when is it ok to forgo procedures in order to get things done.   Answer Question

Gold Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I went to an info session at my college and then talked to the recruiters at the career fair the next day. The recruiter recognized me and he selected me for an interview. The interview was held the next day. The questions were standard behavioral questions. The interviewer took notes in a booklet. Their first choices for the second round were notified 3 weeks after the interview.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2014.

Applied through my school's database after a career fair, was invited to interview- interviewed with a senior financial analyst who didn't seem to interested in interviewing me at first.. but it went well. They asked many behavioral questions "what would you do if you couldn't do __" and in this situation -- blah blah blah. They did ask about the pencil production costs and stuff.