Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.9

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

First phone call and then in person 1/2 hour interview. Panel of 3-4 senior level managers who had the openings. If selected into the next round you spend a day with the group members to know the team and and for them to review your skills. Also gave a tour of the facility

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and scientific questions based on experience. Pretty easy   Answer Question

Consumer Marketing Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Met at the recruitment fair held on campus. Received notification for an interview three weeks later. The actual interviewing process was very relaxed. Not so much formal, but the interviewers just want to see if your attitude and personality would fit into the company. Some technical questions but if you have basic knowledge of marketing and its concepts, it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you made a decision based solely on numbers?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Basic first interview with only a few open-ended questions. I spoke with a non- technical guy in personnel so it wasn't difficult. I was very disappointed after being told I'd hear back within 10 days about a second interview, they didn't get back to me for 6 months (and that was an impersonal "you didn't get the job" email). I contacted them 5 times over the first two weeks and then gave up when I had to leave messages every time and they wouldn't call back. Crappy company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult colleague or team member?   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website.

Sales Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, asking about my current coursework and interests and how it relates to the position. The only technical questions were if I had experience with using certain Microsoft Excel functions. Originally had scheduled an On-campus interview, but due to inclement weather had to interview over the phone. Mainly wanted to know relevant skills and interests related to the position.

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

This was a phone screen for a laboratory-based temp position. It was a half hour long and there were 3 people on the line (yes, even phone screens are panel these days). They first described the position, then asked me about my previous experience and then asked the specific questions about my past. The questions were a little tough for a phone screen...the type of questions that are generally saved for an in-person interview. They then let me know that they would be phone screening several other candidates & would select one or two to have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you experienced a difficult problem during an experiment and how did you go about solving the problem.   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness in regards to this position?   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through college. The interview was relax and the recruiter would guide you if you did not know the answer. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about my resume and most of them were behavioral questions.. None of the questions was hard.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an interview invitation at a NSBE conference in California year 2015. And the interview process was about 30-45 minutes long. They were mostly behaviourial questions that had to be answered using the star technique. It was one of the best interview's i have had so far, my interviewers were very jovial and nice. After the interview i received a verbal offer within 3-5 days which was really fast and i was given a brief decsription of what to expect of the internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed your customers and how you found a way to appease them.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were under pressure in meeting a deadline   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews over a month. The first two were one on one, and the last was with an engineer and manager of the department. Most questions were resume based, but they expected a lot of details in my response. I was contacted within a week of my last interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are you interested in learning?

Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

There were two interviewers. One from HR and one from operations. Very cool dudes and loved the company ever since. The questions were all behavioral except for one question about how to best increase bottom line. Overall easy interview and had no trouble getting the offer, but also had a strong resume.