Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Asked a number of behavioral questions and questions about my resume. Have a few scenarios in mind for questions and look up the STAR answer technique. Johnson and Johnson has a reputation of having very nice people so don't be too worried. Don't be afraid to brag about yourself and answer clearly. I only had one interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you experienced and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was very personal they just wanted to get to know you and learn you you are. They wanted to see if they could sit next to you everyday.itnwasnt very technical at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a team and failed   1 Answer

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Provo, UT).

Interview

Through College Career Center. The interview was very relaxed. If you didn't know the answer, he tried to guide you to it. Was called the next week for a phone interview with 3 of the employees.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, if assets are x and liabilities are y what does S/E equal?   Answer Question

R & D Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

1st round phone interview with the manager of the group; 2nd round with two other scientists that work in similar field

Mostly discussed resumes, previous experiences, and extracurricular activities, and how they relate to the internship role. Very comfortable and organized process overall.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

First phone call and then in person 1/2 hour interview. Panel of 3-4 senior level managers who had the openings. If selected into the next round you spend a day with the group members to know the team and and for them to review your skills. Also gave a tour of the facility

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and scientific questions based on experience. Pretty easy   Answer Question

Consumer Marketing Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Met at the recruitment fair held on campus. Received notification for an interview three weeks later. The actual interviewing process was very relaxed. Not so much formal, but the interviewers just want to see if your attitude and personality would fit into the company. Some technical questions but if you have basic knowledge of marketing and its concepts, it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you made a decision based solely on numbers?   Answer Question

ECLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I had applied through college/university. I received an in person interview. It was with 2 marketing managers. The interviewers were friendly and the interviews quite straight forward. All the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Basic first interview with only a few open-ended questions. I spoke with a non- technical guy in personnel so it wasn't difficult. I was very disappointed after being told I'd hear back within 10 days about a second interview, they didn't get back to me for 6 months (and that was an impersonal "you didn't get the job" email). I contacted them 5 times over the first two weeks and then gave up when I had to leave messages every time and they wouldn't call back. Crappy company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult colleague or team member?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

This was a phone screen for a laboratory-based temp position. It was a half hour long and there were 3 people on the line (yes, even phone screens are panel these days). They first described the position, then asked me about my previous experience and then asked the specific questions about my past. The questions were a little tough for a phone screen...the type of questions that are generally saved for an in-person interview. They then let me know that they would be phone screening several other candidates & would select one or two to have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you experienced a difficult problem during an experiment and how did you go about solving the problem.   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness in regards to this position?   1 Answer