Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Customer Experience Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Interview was well organized with a good mix of qualified interviewers. I was disappointed to not receive any Followup after the interview. A note to say that another candidate was selected would have been appreciated.

Finance Leadership and Development Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

It was very helpful to attend the on campus information booths and presentations Johnson and Johnson had on my campus. Initial applications were cut by 50% to make the first round interviews. The interview was two one on one interviews, each thirty minutes with a couple technical questions at the end.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2013.

I was surprised at how laid back the interview was. I was very nervous before had, but once I got to the interview I relaxed. It was just like talking to an older relative or family friend.

Questions:
    -What made you choose Drexel University?
    -Why are you interested in this position?
    -How would you describe your work ethic?

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader.   View Answer

Project Manager: Organization Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Going into the interview I felt prepared based on the job description posted and advice from current employees of JnJ. About 5 minutes into the interview, I realized that the posted job description had poorly represented the actually job. I imagine the reason was because the job description posted was much more exciting than the actual job. Regardless they asked primarily technical questions (70%) about data manipulation in excel and other software experience. The technical questions in my opinion way too specific, they asked if you needed to do X,Y, and Z what buttons would you use to complete the task and what would you do with this data. The rest of the interview was typical personality questions. Overall not a hard interview.

Interview Questions

It was not a job that I wanted

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raynham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview process is good. The interviewers were more interested in determining if I was a fit for the position instead to trying to focus on reasons why I wasn't a good fit, which seems more common these days.

Interview Questions
    • They asked specific questions about Inventory Experience.   Answer Question
    No Negotiating

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Very detailed and lengthy process - started with on campus interview and culminated at all day event where I got through 3 interviews and had a presentation that they made you do to see if you could think on your feet and work in a team setting.

Interview Questions
    • They asked technical questions about accounting to understand your mind set.   Answer Question
    Nothing was negotiable because they hire a ton of people at the same time. Salary was highest offer I received among many companies that gave me offers right out of school.

Contract Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Came in for an interview with two managers on the team. From what I observed, the time it takes to apply and get called for an interview can take multiple weeks.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation since this was entry-level.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Central Park, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Central Park, NJ

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Share your knowledge of the companies history you are interviewing for, where you can fit in with them.
    Experience your experience and loyalty.
    Would be honored to be considered for an interview with. This is my ultimate firm.

Tax Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

The initial process took time but it was well organized. First interview was with three individuals. It was fairly straight forward. Finance person asked some tough behavioral questions but nothing you can't handle if you are well prepared. I was asked to come back for second interviews later. Just be prepared as the whole process may take more than few weeks.

MBA Intern Interview

Campus interview. Went to the campus and recruited to a local MRC. It took just 2 weeks to find out the results. The interview and official on board took another 3 months. Since I need to Finnish the first semester