Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.9

MBA Intern Interview

Campus interview. Went to the campus and recruited to a local MRC. It took just 2 weeks to find out the results. The interview and official on board took another 3 months. Since I need to Finnish the first semester

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Two interviewers and pretty straightforward behavioral questions. They didn't give me much information about themselves and seemed kind of uninterested. Questions included, tell me about a time you were innovative, tell me about a time you were faced with a challenge, tell me about a time you had to work with a group and someone wasn't being collaborative. P

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Park, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Share your knowledge of the companies history you are interviewing for, where you can fit in with them.
    Experience your experience and loyalty.
    Would be honored to be considered for an interview with. This is my ultimate firm.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview process is good. The interviewers were more interested in determining if I was a fit for the position instead to trying to focus on reasons why I wasn't a good fit, which seems more common these days.

Interview Questions
    • They asked specific questions about Inventory Experience.   Answer Question
    No Negotiating

IT Co Op Interview

Basic behavioral based interview questions. Not that difficult, interviewed with to employees for about 45 minutes. The people were young and probably 3-5 years out of college and were really nice.

Interview Questions
    • What technology can you bring to JnJ based on your background?   Answer Question

Associate Director, Risk Management Interview

Interview and hiring process was conducted in a reasonable amount of time considering the size of the company. The process included a phone screen followed by an on site interview with several of the managers in the department as well as other functional areas.

Interview Questions
    • The interview itself was not difficult, nor were there any unexpected questions. However, it is fair to say that I had been interviewing recently and was well prepared.   Answer Question

Offer was acceptable, however, I turned it down to work in a smaller organization with more growth potential.

Timing Interview

How do you like to work? Are you a leader? What is the downside to clinical development? What are you looking for in your next job? What is going on in the world

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

I was approached at a career fair and asked a few questions and for my resume. Next thing I knew, they offered me an interview for the next day. The questions were purely behavioral, very simple, and included an excel exercise. I was contacted about a month later with my offer.

Interview Questions
    I had an offer letter in my inbox and was given 7 days to accept or decline.

Summer Trainee Interview

The process was pretty short from my application to my first interview but then the feedback post interview was really long. I had to wait around 2-3 months.
    My interview was with an HR and mainly with bahvioral questions about leadership and team experiences.
    You need to know well their credo as you will probably be asked questions about it.

Recruiter Interview

It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.