Johnson & Johnson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Trainee Interview

Summer Trainee

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – The process was pretty short from my application to my first interview but then the feedback post interview was really long. I had to wait around 2-3 months.
My interview was with an HR and mainly with bahvioral questions about leadership and team experiences.
You need to know well their credo as you will probably be asked questions about it.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected but know their credo   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Interview Question – Behavioral based questions   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Co-op Supply Chain

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – I was approached at a career fair and asked a few questions and for my resume. Next thing I knew, they offered me an interview for the next day. The questions were purely behavioral, very simple, and included an excel exercise. I was contacted about a month later with my offer.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a challenge you have faced."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had an offer letter in my inbox and was given 7 days to accept or decline.

Financial Summer Analyst Interview

Financial Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2013.

Interview Details – On Campus recruiting tables: Career fair, information tables. Online company and campus application. On campus interview. Overall good experience.

Interview Question – To you, what does "Be Vital" mean and how would you plan to execute it in your day-to-day activities?   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Co-op Supply Chain

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – Applied through college recruiting email, then went in for an in-person interview, a few months later they told me someone has filled the position, but a few days later another department manager contacted me and set up a phone interview with basic questions like if I can work full time and such. I was hired a few days after that.

Interview Question – Tell me about your weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Skillman, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details – Before the interview you are required to fill out a long form listing all your experiences for the last 10 years with references of people who can confirm what you've done in those 10 years. The interview itself, like most people here said, consists of a lot of behavioral questions. Be ready with the scenarios/examples for each one of them (considering you don't know what they are going to ask, as they have a long list of questions about any work situation you can and cannot imagine). Some questions can be about something you have never dealt with and you are still expected to come up with an example. I think some of those questions are not the best way to assess a candidate and there should be more open-ended questions allowing a candidate to talk more about their actual experience or give an opinion on a certain situation, rather than trying to fit an answer within a hypothetical scenario that they give you. My impression was - they already had someone in mind for a position and were just interviewing other people as part of a protocol. They mentioned a few times that they had to interview a few other people. I received a rejection letter about a week after, which is considerate on their part.

Interview Question – Give me an example of when you made a mistake and how you acted.   View Answer

Sales Co-op Interview

Sales Co-op

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Met with a few representatives at the University's career fair. Was contacted about three weeks late for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes. Basic behavioral questions, nothing technical. Be sure to know the Credo and why J&J is a fit for you. I suggest asking the interviewer about their role. I got the offer two days later and happily accepted.

The representatives at the career fair and the hiring manager at the interview were extremely down to earth and genuine. It was a very positive and pleasant experience.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. "Name a time when...."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Manager Interview

Manager
Raritan, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied and received a call from the recruiter and later the hiring manager. The position has been vacant for a long time I went in for the first round and the interview went very well and group was very nice and friendly. They expressed I was a candidate of choice and it was between me and another candidate. I received an email asking me to detail my work history and why I move from position to position. A week went by and I went in for the final round with the director the role was supporting and the senior director of the group that is hiring. That round went very well and I received an email stating they wanted to move forward and I had to submit 7 references to conduct a survey of my performance. Another week went by and I was told that I have to interview with the HR business partner. To be frank at that time I was basically turned off and I had another opportunitiy that I was pursuing instead. Another two week lag and I accepted another offer from a different company with the same title as the hiring manager and finished the background check and everything. I finally received a call stating that I did not get the job and they are revamping the role for the second time. I felt it was a waste of time on my part and my previous managers that had to fill out that survey. I don't think the group knows what they are looking for or what they are doing. I personally didn't want to report into a Senior Manager way too many layers which can be a target for layoffs.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward interview nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

Finance Co-Op
Ewing, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through school website/jnj, interviewed by two senior financial analysts at my school.

Interview Question – How would you go about finding the amount of individual franchises of a franchise in the United? Behavioral- what kind of person do you want to work with the most/ least like to work with. How would you handle criticism.Walk us through your resume. How would you meet a company's profit margin(cutting costs etc.). Are you proficient in excel? What are the costs associated with this pen? How are your time management skills? What brought you to apply to this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation paid based on year in school.22.50 hr for jr. soph gets19.50

Commercial Analytics Co-op Interview

Commercial Analytics Co-op
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – It was the usual 2x1 interview that others have commented about JNJ as well. I had two very nice women, neither from HR. Unfortunately, they were only hiring one intern as I learned through the interview that the other co-op openings were being moved to their CA office. I interviewed fine but I knew anyone with serious experience in Access would move to the next round instead of me.

Interview Question – it was general questions, behavioral and not tricky. no brain teasers and nothing technical.   Answer Question