Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

R & D Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

1st round phone interview with the manager of the group; 2nd round with two other scientists that work in similar field Mostly discussed resumes, previous experiences, and extracurricular activities, and how they relate to the internship role. Very comfortable and organized process overall.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Consumer Marketing Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Met at the recruitment fair held on campus. Received notification for an interview three weeks later. The actual interviewing process was very relaxed. Not so much formal, but the interviewers just want to see if your attitude and personality would fit into the company. Some technical questions but if you have basic knowledge of marketing and its concepts, it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you made a decision based solely on numbers?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

First phone call and then in person 1/2 hour interview. Panel of 3-4 senior level managers who had the openings. If selected into the next round you spend a day with the group members to know the team and and for them to review your skills. Also gave a tour of the facility

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and scientific questions based on experience. Pretty easy   Answer Question

ECLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I had applied through college/university. I received an in person interview. It was with 2 marketing managers. The interviewers were friendly and the interviews quite straight forward. All the questions were behavioral.

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

This was a phone screen for a laboratory-based temp position. It was a half hour long and there were 3 people on the line (yes, even phone screens are panel these days). They first described the position, then asked me about my previous experience and then asked the specific questions about my past. The questions were a little tough for a phone screen...the type of questions that are generally saved for an in-person interview. They then let me know that they would be phone screening several other candidates & would select one or two to have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you experienced a difficult problem during an experiment and how did you go about solving the problem.   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness in regards to this position?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a situational interview. The questions were pretty tough. I'm the interview I was told about the benefits of working at J&J and the opportunities to move around within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why J&J?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you promised to deliver a customer a product but you realized that you could not get the product finished on time or the product would not be up to standard. What did you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of very straightforward behavioral and resume-based questions, the interviewer seemed very patient and friendly throughout the entire process. A shame that I didn't get the job, but it motivates me to try again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Basic first interview with only a few open-ended questions. I spoke with a non- technical guy in personnel so it wasn't difficult. I was very disappointed after being told I'd hear back within 10 days about a second interview, they didn't get back to me for 6 months (and that was an impersonal "you didn't get the job" email). I contacted them 5 times over the first two weeks and then gave up when I had to leave messages every time and they wouldn't call back. Crappy company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult colleague or team member?   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website. Behavioral questions were for the most part although some technical questions were also asked. Just be laid back and answer questions honestly they like one who is honest and responsive. memorize the credo and show effort for sure. the credo can be found online on their website.