Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014
Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.9

Summer Trainee Interview

The process was pretty short from my application to my first interview but then the feedback post interview was really long. I had to wait around 2-3 months.
    My interview was with an HR and mainly with bahvioral questions about leadership and team experiences.
    You need to know well their credo as you will probably be asked questions about it.

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

I was approached at a career fair and asked a few questions and for my resume. Next thing I knew, they offered me an interview for the next day. The questions were purely behavioral, very simple, and included an excel exercise. I was contacted about a month later with my offer.

Interview Questions
    I had an offer letter in my inbox and was given 7 days to accept or decline.

Recruiter Interview

It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Applied through college recruiting email, then went in for an in-person interview, a few months later they told me someone has filled the position, but a few days later another department manager contacted me and set up a phone interview with basic questions like if I can work full time and such. I was hired a few days after that.

No negotiation

Sales Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Met with a few representatives at the University's career fair. Was contacted about three weeks late for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes. Basic behavioral questions, nothing technical. Be sure to know the Credo and why J&J is a fit for you. I suggest asking the interviewer about their role. I got the offer two days later and happily accepted.

The representatives at the career fair and the hiring manager at the interview were extremely down to earth and genuine. It was a very positive and pleasant experience.

None

Commercial Analytics Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

It was the usual 2x1 interview that others have commented about JNJ as well. I had two very nice women, neither from HR. Unfortunately, they were only hiring one intern as I learned through the interview that the other co-op openings were being moved to their CA office. I interviewed fine but I knew anyone with serious experience in Access would move to the next round instead of me.

Interview Questions
    • it was general questions, behavioral and not tricky. no brain teasers and nothing technical.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a date for a phone interview. Phone interview was conducted through a conference call server, and lasted about one hour. Entire process took about 2 weeks.

Finance and Accounting Co Op Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Process was really fast. I had an interview at the end of the day so I felt like the interviewer wanted to get out of there.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult:

Walk me through your resume
      Some behavioral questions like tell me a time where you started project and how you motivated people. Tell me a time when you showed a leadership ability

Technical questions: lists the costs of making a pencil
      What is a long term liabilities and give me an example and which financial statement is it on
        Answer Question

Consumer Customer Development Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I interviewed through my university and went on an interview shortly after. The interview is very straightforward and they ask you behavioral questions in the STAR method.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time you had to develop an innovative solution to a problem?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Gave my resume to a recruiter at an IT specific career fair and a few weeks later I received an email to choose a date for a video interview the next week. Simple behavioral interview, lasted about 30 minutes. Asked me what parts of IT I was interested in. Pretty easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of situation questions. "Give an example of a time where... disagreed with a colleague or team member, experienced a failure and why, stuff like that"   Answer Question
    No negotiation. If over 50 miles, they provide housing at nearby college campus or you can choose a stipend.