Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

2.9

Co Op Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trenton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2013.

General and what everyone says on here

Timing Interview

How do you like to work? Are you a leader? What is the downside to clinical development? What are you looking for in your next job? What is going on in the world

Promotions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2010.

I had seperate interviews which lasted between 45-60 minutes each. There were 4 interviewers and all of them were extremely professional and personable. They were interested in hearing about what I want out of a career and where I would like to be in the next 5 years. The questions follow a competency model that they employ across the entire organization. Some success factors include financial acumen, business planning. regulatory and compliance, shopper solutions, coaching, development, joint value creation.

Interview Questions
    • It is impossible to predict the exact oucome of a risky decision. Tell me about a risky decision that you made that did not turn out as you had planned. What lesons did you learn? How have you applied this learning elsewhere?   Answer Question
    There isn't a lot of negotiating on salary or sign on bonuses, but you can negotiate vacation days.

Summer Trainee Interview

The process was pretty short from my application to my first interview but then the feedback post interview was really long. I had to wait around 2-3 months.
    My interview was with an HR and mainly with bahvioral questions about leadership and team experiences.
    You need to know well their credo as you will probably be asked questions about it.

Recruiter Interview

It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

I was approached at a career fair and asked a few questions and for my resume. Next thing I knew, they offered me an interview for the next day. The questions were purely behavioral, very simple, and included an excel exercise. I was contacted about a month later with my offer.

Interview Questions
    I had an offer letter in my inbox and was given 7 days to accept or decline.

Financial Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2013.

On Campus recruiting tables: Career fair, information tables. Online company and campus application. On campus interview. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • To you, what does "Be Vital" mean and how would you plan to execute it in your day-to-day activities?   Answer Question

Co-op Supply Chain Interview

Applied through college recruiting email, then went in for an in-person interview, a few months later they told me someone has filled the position, but a few days later another department manager contacted me and set up a phone interview with basic questions like if I can work full time and such. I was hired a few days after that.

No negotiation

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ewing, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Applied through school website/jnj, interviewed by two senior financial analysts at my school.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about finding the amount of individual franchises of a franchise in the United? Behavioral- what kind of person do you want to work with the most/ least like to work with. How would you handle criticism.Walk us through your resume. How would you meet a company's profit margin(cutting costs etc.). Are you proficient in excel? What are the costs associated with this pen? How are your time management skills? What brought you to apply to this position.   View Answer
    No negotiation paid based on year in school.22.50 hr for jr. soph gets19.50

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Before the interview you are required to fill out a long form listing all your experiences for the last 10 years with references of people who can confirm what you've done in those 10 years. The interview itself, like most people here said, consists of a lot of behavioral questions. Be ready with the scenarios/examples for each one of them (considering you don't know what they are going to ask, as they have a long list of questions about any work situation you can and cannot imagine). Some questions can be about something you have never dealt with and you are still expected to come up with an example. I think some of those questions are not the best way to assess a candidate and there should be more open-ended questions allowing a candidate to talk more about their actual experience or give an opinion on a certain situation, rather than trying to fit an answer within a hypothetical scenario that they give you. My impression was - they already had someone in mind for a position and were just interviewing other people as part of a protocol. They mentioned a few times that they had to interview a few other people. I received a rejection letter about a week after, which is considerate on their part.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you made a mistake and how you acted.   View Answer