Johnson & Johnson

416 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2013.

Interview Details – A lot of paper work to be filled out with the same information

Interview Question – Where so you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two recent graduates. They did a good job but I don't think they were qualified to do interviews yet. I also never heard from company about my status after the interview, even though I contacted them.

Interview Question – I was asked what financial information I would want to know to manufacture a pencil. The question did seemed like a good one, but the interviewers didn't appear to know why it was on their list of questions.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Finance/Accounting Co-op

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Applied through university career center. Was asked for an interview about a week later. 2 15 minute interviews with 2 j&j finance managers.

Interview Question – How do you feel one of your extracurricular activities has helped you contribute to the community?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Intern Interview

Finance/Accounting Intern

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – Recruited at university career fair, really genuine people. Started with a phone interview and was later called back to second round interviews and look into the company culture and facilities. Second round was tougher, including behavioral, situational and technical with three different interviewers. Regardless, was a very thorough way for both parties to get to know each other and look for the right fit.

Interview Question – Be prepared for technical questions!   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Microsoft Exchange Engineer Interview

Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Raritan, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very slow, it took nearly 3 months for them to make a decision.

Interview Question – It was a very technical interview, so it all related to MS Exchange.   Answer Question

Johnson and Johnson CO-OP Interview

Johnson and Johnson CO-OP

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – I went through the career center at my school. Johnson and Johnson asked for an interview, and the only experience I really had was lifeguarding. They seem to care more about the person rather than experience. There were two, 30 minute interviews that lasted about thirty minutes each. Two people in each interview and they were both very friendly and cared about the process and they company.

Interview Question – Started off with easy questions, such as time management, leadership, and thinking on your feet. Then they asked technical questions about financial statements, which one is the most relevant, and a lot of accounting based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. They pay based upon year in school.

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment: information session where we were split into groups to do an IT/business case study and present our decision, and one on campus interview that focused on behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the ordinary - time when a problem arose and how you resolved it, how you manage your time on multiple projects, etc   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Supply Chain Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – University recruiting job fair- asked if I wanted an interview. Was a pretty typical interview, asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Provide an example of when a superior asked you to do something you found morally wrong and explain how your responded.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – Phone interview came unexpected. I was having class at that time. And I got the phone but I did not pick up. After the class, I call back, but the phone number seems not reply available. Then about 2 hours later, I got another call. He told me that they were hiring full time.

Interview Question – Questions about resume.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant-Temp With Possible Perm Interview

Administrative Assistant-Temp With Possible Perm
Skillman, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

Interview Details – Most of their admin temps are sent in via staffing agency. I participated in a phone interview by staffing agent and then was sent in for a formal face to face interview with the two executives I would be reporting to. One used the STAR format, the other seemed disorganized and used a more general interview format. Beautiful building and amenities at the Skillman location. Very personable execs-would have enjoyed working on their team.

Interview Question – Nothing to speak of, pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay rate for supporting two executives, even as a temp, was very low. At the moment, the job market is flooded with candidates, but I had other options present themselves within this timeframe. Great for someone who is younger or can afford to take pay cut to get into the company. However, I do know someone who "temped" for two years and was never offered anything permanent. It's a chance you take....