Johnson & Johnson MBA Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern - MBA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Terrible - did 5 interviews and then didn't get the job and they didn't even bother to tell me

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

My initial contact with the company was during a national Diversity Conference. I had 3 rounds of interview that were all 1:1. The interview really varied depending on the person. However, it was primarily behavioral questions which all started as "Tell me about a time in which....". There were a few case-like questions that required thinking through and talking through a strategy. The first two interviews were conducted at the conference and the final interview was conducted on site. 2 out of 3 interview were with Director-level employees.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you displayed leadership.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict within a team.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation for salary.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!