Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

I applied and received a call from the recruiter and later the hiring manager. The position has been vacant for a long time I went in for the first round and the interview went very well and group was very nice and friendly. They expressed I was a candidate of choice and it was between me and another candidate. I received an email asking me to detail my work history and why I move from position to position. A week went by and I went in for the final round with the director the role was supporting and the senior director of the group that is hiring. That round went very well and I received an email stating they wanted to move forward and I had to submit 7 references to conduct a survey of my performance. Another week went by and I was told that I have to interview with the HR business partner. To be frank at that time I was basically turned off and I had another opportunitiy that I was pursuing instead. Another two week lag and I accepted another offer from a different company with the same title as the hiring manager and finished the background check and everything. I finally received a call stating that I did not get the job and they are revamping the role for the second time. I felt it was a waste of time on my part and my previous managers that had to fill out that survey. I don't think the group knows what they are looking for or what they are doing. I personally didn't want to report into a Senior Manager way too many layers which can be a target for layoffs.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward interview nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2008.

Hiring took a long time and they were not very responsive when I called for more information. The application process went smoothly though and I was able to pass the phone, background and 1:1 reviews without issue. I declined due to compensation offers not being sufficient for the job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2012.

simple and staright foward