Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

First applied 7/2, after a phone, 3 hr long interviews back-to-back over phone and then in-person interview. It may seem long but I appreciate the thorough vetting in making sure it's the right fit both sides! Situational & credo based interviews related to role - be totally prepared for anything, have well-versed scenarios and know your resume. Could've been extremely difficult but I know my stuff!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a task that you didn't agree with and why did you choose that option?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Once the in person interview is conducted HR takes a while to process your information and contacts you in a few weeks about their decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews. Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience. However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied. My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied and received a call from the recruiter and later the hiring manager. The position has been vacant for a long time I went in for the first round and the interview went very well and group was very nice and friendly. They expressed I was a candidate of choice and it was between me and another candidate. I received an email asking me to detail my work history and why I move from position to position. A week went by and I went in for the final round with the director the role was supporting and the senior director of the group that is hiring. That round went very well and I received an email stating they wanted to move forward and I had to submit 7 references to conduct a survey of my performance. Another week went by and I was told that I have to interview with the HR business partner. To be frank at that time I was basically turned off and I had another opportunitiy that I was pursuing instead. Another two week lag and I accepted another offer from a different company with the same title as the hiring manager and finished the background check and everything. I finally received a call stating that I did not get the job and they are revamping the role for the second time. I felt it was a waste of time on my part and my previous managers that had to fill out that survey. I don't think the group knows what they are looking for or what they are doing. I personally didn't want to report into a Senior Manager way too many layers which can be a target for layoffs.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward interview nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raleigh, NC) in August 2008.

Interview

Hiring took a long time and they were not very responsive when I called for more information. The application process went smoothly though and I was able to pass the phone, background and 1:1 reviews without issue. I declined due to compensation offers not being sufficient for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

simple and staright foward

Negotiation