Johnson & Johnson Marketing Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Process - interview, case study, interview, testing, offer.
Long process that took over 1 month and quite tough but expected questions. Strong focus on commercial and consumer understanding.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

College - phone interview. Email invite for next round.
    Global event at Florida

Marketing Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2011.

The first round of interview was conducted with an HR person, who had a script/list of questions to ask from. It was quite mechanical - after I answered the interviewer would record my answers on a sheet of paper and moved on to the next question without any follow up. All questions were behavioral questions asking me about my teamwork/leadership experiences as well as the typical "why J&J". Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I thought the interview went really well based on the interviewer's reaction, but unfortunately didn't get invited to the second round.

Interview Questions
    • Were you ever challenged to do something unethical and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

First I was contact by their Human Resources department to schedule an interview. The first interview was at the company with the hiring Manager and a HR Associate. The second interview was by phone, with the Marketing Director of the Business Unit. After 1-2 weeks I was contacted again for letting me know I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Marketing Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interviewer (HR rep) was late for 20 minutes, apologized briefly (and in a non-sincere way) and began the regular "tell me about yourself" questions. She was quite disrespectful on my overseas work experience and company structure. Once she learned that my experience did not match her expectation, she got even more blunt and gave me the impression that she's rushing to wrap up the interview. I'll definitely not work for a company that doesn't know how to respect potential employees.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2010.

I originally got told of the offer through a recruiting agency.
    Passed a series of online tests, then an interview on-site that consisted of a presentation on a case (preparation time: 1h) then group interview with questions regarding background, skills (challenges of consumer good industry, decentralized organisation, etc). Then I had a final phone interview with managers which was a fairly forward interview (strengths, weaknesses, etc).

My perception of the company: Business oriented but in a casual environment. People-driven and rather open. Care is a key value, and visible in the people as well.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most frustrating part of your job (previous experience)?   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!