Johnson & Johnson Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.4

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The process comprised of submitting a resume and then receiving an invitation to interview. Then there were 2 hour-long interviews with 2 managers interviewing me in each one. I received a call making an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions based off the J&J Credo - ie one of our values is (teamwork, respect for the community, putting the patient first, etc), please give an example of when you exhibited this in your past experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The process was professional and they kept me in the loop the entire time. I had three interviews. The first was a screening interview with HR. The second was with a marketing manager. The third was with two directors, one from HR and another from Marketing. All interviews were very friendly and fair. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• No real marketing questions all behavioral 1. Tell me about a time when you faced a failure and what did you do? 2. When you are faced with conflicting requests from internal and external (to the company) customers, what do you do? 3. How do you support your coworkers?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews , one by phone and one in person. Very strange process. telephone interviewer was done in her car ! I made my salary expectations very clear when asked in telephone interview but in person interviewer seemed very surprised !

Marketing Interview

Interview

Process - interview, case study, interview, testing, offer. Long process that took over 1 month and quite tough but expected questions. Strong focus on commercial and consumer understanding.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

Interview

College - phone interview. Email invite for next round. Global event at Florida

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2011.

Interview

The first round of interview was conducted with an HR person, who had a script/list of questions to ask from. It was quite mechanical - after I answered the interviewer would record my answers on a sheet of paper and moved on to the next question without any follow up. All questions were behavioral questions asking me about my teamwork/leadership experiences as well as the typical "why J&J". Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I thought the interview went really well based on the interviewer's reaction, but unfortunately didn't get invited to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever challenged to do something unethical and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

I originally got told of the offer through a recruiting agency. Passed a series of online tests, then an interview on-site that consisted of a presentation on a case (preparation time: 1h) then group interview with questions regarding background, skills (challenges of consumer good industry, decentralized organisation, etc). Then I had a final phone interview with managers which was a fairly forward interview (strengths, weaknesses, etc). My perception of the company: Business oriented but in a casual environment. People-driven and rather open. Care is a key value, and visible in the people as well.

Interview Questions

• What was the most frustrating part of your job (previous experience)?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewer (HR rep) was late for 20 minutes, apologized briefly (and in a non-sincere way) and began the regular "tell me about yourself" questions. She was quite disrespectful on my overseas work experience and company structure. Once she learned that my experience did not match her expectation, she got even more blunt and gave me the impression that she's rushing to wrap up the interview. I'll definitely not work for a company that doesn't know how to respect potential employees.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

Interview

First I was contact by their Human Resources department to schedule an interview. The first interview was at the company with the hiring Manager and a HR Associate. The second interview was by phone, with the Marketing Director of the Business Unit. After 1-2 weeks I was contacted again for letting me know I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.