Johnson & Johnson Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

3.2

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

3 weks

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

at the end of the interview they said they had over 500 applicants and 2 spaces- how is that to make an interviewee feel after leaving the room. They did send an email follow up 2 weeks later saying that I did not make it to the next round, which was gracious..... i guess.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you absolutely did not agree with a bosses instructions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

I had two phone interviews.

The first interview was with an HR executive, who clearly explained the application process and the criteria they were looking for in an ideal candidate. Questions focused on behavior and personality; it's true that they are very passionate about their credo. They especially want to know why you want to work at J&J.

The second interview was with two marketing executives and an HR executive. Questions focused on your past experience and how you can actually contribute as a marketing manager.

Both interviews were very straightforward and did not involve case questions - they really just wanted to get to know you at a personal level.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

Long procedure. You keep getting called for one interview after the other not knowing when will this end.
    Many people involved in this procedure and not sure why all of them

Interview Questions

I have asked for a minimum payment from day one. They knew about it and after 3 months and 9 interviews I was offered less