Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

Interview Details – 3 weks

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

Interview Details – Long procedure. You keep getting called for one interview after the other not knowing when will this end.
Many people involved in this procedure and not sure why all of them

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I have asked for a minimum payment from day one. They knew about it and after 3 months and 9 interviews I was offered less

Marketing Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview Details – at the end of the interview they said they had over 500 applicants and 2 spaces- how is that to make an interviewee feel after leaving the room. They did send an email follow up 2 weeks later saying that I did not make it to the next round, which was gracious..... i guess.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you absolutely did not agree with a bosses instructions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews.

The first interview was with an HR executive, who clearly explained the application process and the criteria they were looking for in an ideal candidate. Questions focused on behavior and personality; it's true that they are very passionate about their credo. They especially want to know why you want to work at J&J.

The second interview was with two marketing executives and an HR executive. Questions focused on your past experience and how you can actually contribute as a marketing manager.

Both interviews were very straightforward and did not involve case questions - they really just wanted to get to know you at a personal level.

Interview Question – Tell me about an ethical dilemma you had at work.   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!