Johnson & Johnson

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Interview Details – called, got hired. Im that lucky

Reason for Declining – because

Global Marketing Group Summer Associate Interview

Global Marketing Group Summer Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

Interview Details – First round interview with direct supervisor and manager. Second round interview with other people that worked there. All behavioral. Why you want to work there, what makes you a good fit, what are your goals. Everyone was very nice and genuinely wanted to hear about background and why you got there. Left a lot of time for you to ask them questions, so come prepared with questions for them.

Interview Question – If you could be any car, what car would you be and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2011.

Interview Details – I came in to meet with an employee at the NY office after a family friend referred me. After coming into NYC and compiling a profile, I learned there was no job for me, they just wanted to meet with me. They loved my work and even called other employees over to see it. It was a fun experience to see the office but strange they would bring me in when no job existed.

Interview Question – Fluid conversation overall. We discussed my work and what Johnson & Johnson is about.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New York, NY

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was nothing too crazy about the whole interview process. They did not ask any questions that you hear sometimes and think what does that have to do with anything. brought me in for an interview with several managers and followed by another round of interviews with upper level management.

Interview Question – What are you going to do to make this company better?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Service Manager/Vision Care Products Interview

Service Manager/Vision Care Products
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied for the said position online, after 2 days I've been contacted thru e-mail, that my resume and application in reviewing process.

three weeks later, somebody from J&J called me to schedule a face to face interview.
after greetings... The Questions are:

Tell me about your self ?
why are you interested to join J&J ?
why do you think you are a possible fit for this opening ?
If you were hired, what would you do to J&J ?
Why did you leave your former employer ?
are your former employer is not good enough to work with? Or are you not good enough to continue with them?
what are your responsibilities with your previous employer?
what are your weak points?
what do you know about vision care industry?
WHY YOU? CONVINCE ME

Thank you, somebody will contact you shortly to inform you whether you are shortlisted.

Interview Questions

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was long and grueling. First was the online application, followed by an HR interview via phone, a Marketing Director Interview over the phone, and then two visits to the offfices. Waited another two weeks for an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me 3 opportunity areas   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I waited to long and was offered something else.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!