Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com

Johnson & Johnson Operations Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

I applied through our college career web site and got selected for an interview.
Had 1st round at campus. It was one on one interview, mostly focused on behavioral questions.
Also, I think the interviewee was asking questions by which she can see through my resume and verify the authenticity of my work experience mentioned in it.

Interview Questions
Yet to receive an offer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2009.

the interview was set up at a college career fair and then was called back the next day for an interview for a cooperative opportunity. After I was called back they told me to come in for an interview. The process took aprox. 30 minutes full of standard situational questions and then asked to leave.

Interview Questions