Johnson & Johnson

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2009.

Interview Details – the interview was set up at a college career fair and then was called back the next day for an interview for a cooperative opportunity. After I was called back they told me to come in for an interview. The process took aprox. 30 minutes full of standard situational questions and then asked to leave.

Interview Question – what would you do if a project failed?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through our college career web site and got selected for an interview.
Had 1st round at campus. It was one on one interview, mostly focused on behavioral questions.
Also, I think the interviewee was asking questions by which she can see through my resume and verify the authenticity of my work experience mentioned in it.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for J&J   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yet to receive an offer

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!