Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Very laid back interview, much more conversational than the standard situational interview. The hiring manager thoroughly discussed my resume, asked about my selling style, and asked how I managed my territory. The phone screen lasted about 20 minutes and the face to face interview was approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

Interview with the HH. Phone interview with the hiring Manager, then we scheduled a ride-along with a current rep to see what a day in the field was like. After a short follow-up interview to see how the ride-along went and how I felt about the position we scheduled a final interview with the hiring manager and the President of Sales. After the interview they made me an offer, which I subsequently accepted.

Interview Questions
    Their initial offer was fair and what I expected. I probably should have tried to negotiate, but was happy about the offer so I accepted without a negotiation.