Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015
Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.8

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied due to a partnership with a company I was already interning for. There were 3 phases to the interview process: the initial phone screening, phone interview, and Skype interview. The process took about one month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2015.

Interview

Screening phone interview. Phone interview. Virtual interview. In that order. Interviewers are very friendly and work with your schedule. You need to research the company very thoroughly if you want to do good. Don't just skim through the website

Interview Questions

• Time you did something to serve the community.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Interview

Very laid back interview, much more conversational than the standard situational interview. The hiring manager thoroughly discussed my resume, asked about my selling style, and asked how I managed my territory. The phone screen lasted about 20 minutes and the face to face interview was approximately 1 hour.

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

Interview

Interview with the HH. Phone interview with the hiring Manager, then we scheduled a ride-along with a current rep to see what a day in the field was like. After a short follow-up interview to see how the ride-along went and how I felt about the position we scheduled a final interview with the hiring manager and the President of Sales. After the interview they made me an offer, which I subsequently accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their initial offer was fair and what I expected. I probably should have tried to negotiate, but was happy about the offer so I accepted without a negotiation.