Johnson & Johnson

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very laid back interview, much more conversational than the standard situational interview. The hiring manager thoroughly discussed my resume, asked about my selling style, and asked how I managed my territory. The phone screen lasted about 20 minutes and the face to face interview was approximately 1 hour.

Interview Question – Explain how you managed your territory.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with the HH. Phone interview with the hiring Manager, then we scheduled a ride-along with a current rep to see what a day in the field was like. After a short follow-up interview to see how the ride-along went and how I felt about the position we scheduled a final interview with the hiring manager and the President of Sales. After the interview they made me an offer, which I subsequently accepted.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their initial offer was fair and what I expected. I probably should have tried to negotiate, but was happy about the offer so I accepted without a negotiation.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!