Johnson & Johnson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – This was through an agency for a consulting position in PA. Took more than a week to get an interview date which was held by phone. Basic questions. Interviewer (if I remember, was a Director level) had a copy of my resume and had reviewed it (good). They gave specific activities they wanted the incumbent to perform. Smooth otherwise.

Interview Question – A tough question - what would I do if someone asked me to change my conclusions of a report I wrote?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Took another position before their offer came.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Process was long. Started with an hr screening that was kinda pointless. Not sure how anyone makes or breaks that one. Followed up by a longer more detailed and relevant hr interview with mostly behavior based questions. I was invited for site interviews of a panel of 4 and 2 individual interviews. Was told that there was an additional round and was invited to that round as well with 4 more 1:1 interviews. The process wasn't difficult but it was extremely long for a critical position. In the end I made it to the end, but they went with the other candidate.

Interview Question – What is the last book I read?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Warminster, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview Details – Resume, in person interviews, phone interviews

Interview Question – specific product launch successes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiaiton difficult

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Financial Leadership Development Program
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got the interview through oncampus recruitment. There was an initial interview where I interviewed with a member of the Tax department. It was fairly conversational. Any questions were all behavioral. We clicked and about 3.5 weeks later got a call for super day in Princeton. However, due to Sandy this was postponed and a few weeks later we had the interviews with around 50-60 others in a hotel in Philly. There were team building events, a an assessment test, networking events with other JNJ professionals. it was 2 days long. After that the second day was 3 interviews at the hotel with 3 professionals. It was also behavioral. I was rejected approximately 2 days later by email. The company was quick with that.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you were innovative or improved a process. It wasn't too hard in hindsight but I was thrown off during one of the interviews.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2012.

Interview Details – Typical behavioral questions. Just be honest.

Postdoctoral Associate Interview

Postdoctoral Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact by telephone from HR to take further details and discuss the role as well as suggestions about other roles suitable. Very professional and polite conversation with HR. Contacted initially by email then by telephone by hiring department manager which was friendly, polite, informative and gave a good sense of the job requirements however still a bit vague on the technology (due to IP issues as expected). Transport for face-to-face interview arranged well and detailed itinerary prepared. Interview process was spread out across the day with many different managers, but felt personal, relaxed and very useful discussions. Very good feedback and was informed that I would have been offered the position however it was withdrawn from the company's budget.

Interview Question – What position would you want to be in 5, 10 years time.   View Answer

Quality Systems Manager Interview

Quality Systems Manager
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview. Followed up with in person interview with hiring manager and then a second interview with the next level of management. Everyone was courteous and nice.

Interview Question – Describe your definition of Quality Systems.   View Answer

Marketing Leadership Development Program Interview

Marketing Leadership Development Program
Fort Washington, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Interview Details – What skills would you bring to our company that could drive the business?

Interview Question – Have you ever faced an unethical request and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Financial Leadership Development Program
Villanova, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had 2 thirty minute interviews. In the first one the interviewer started the interview by asking me to talk about myself for 5 or 10 minutes. After that, she didn't really ask any followup questions. The second interview was also a bit unconventional, the interviewer just went down my resume commenting on my items. There weren't any stereotypical interview questions, though I was told beforehand that they were mostly looking for people that would "fit in" at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Training Interview

Training
Horsham, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Screened 3 times
2 in person interviews
2 phone interviews
No response from the recruiter about status after several attempts - about a month later was told the position was being "revised".
Very disorganized recruitment process

Interview Question – Describe a difficult client and so forth - typical STAR type interview question   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!