Johnson & Johnson Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2014

3.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Candid process - from initial interview through final offer.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about individual leaders in an industry that was new to me   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2012.

They wanted to know about my experiences and educational background. The interviewers had me in a room with like four other potential hirees. it was a stressful time. but you know, i tried my hardest and best, but in the end i did not get this position. better luck next time? i guess so.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

The process included 1 Interview with HR and 1 interview from panel including a Sr. Project Manager and the Director who was the hiring manager. Interviews focused on leadership competencies and fit to the role and the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are the key parameters of the tablet manufacturing process?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2010.

The interview were extremely professional. People were putting you at ease and asked many behavioral questions. You had the feeling that they knew what to ask, how to ask, and when. It gives you also the idea that the company is very professional and invests in young talents. Questions are pretty much based on past experience from the viewpoint of leadership skills: what did you do in the past to push a team to work on a different project? How did you react when your boss asked you to do something ethical incorrect? How have you done when a project was stuck?
    Another recurrent question is: why did you choose our company?

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for our company, and especially why in the pharma sector?   Answer Question
    • How did you react when your boss asked you to do something that you thought was unethical?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2009.

Very professional environment. Location was in Raynham, MA. Interviewed with four people. Two directors, the hiring manager and a person that would be mentored by who ever was hired. Great overview was given. I was honestly a little surprised to be interviewed for the position as it was requiring significantly more experience than I have. No behavior questions. Was asked what the last book I read was. I really vibed one of the directors didnt like working there when I asked what the best part of the job was.