Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com

Johnson & Johnson Recruiter Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2012.

Very unprofessional - you are screened by low level contractors who ask questions off a script. No contact information was provided to follow up. I am very experienced, was recommended by an internal employee and would have expected to hear back from the hiring manager. I never received a response at all, and when I tried following up (via the switchboard and figuring out email address), I received no response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you went outside the process   Answer Question