Johnson & Johnson

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional - you are screened by low level contractors who ask questions off a script. No contact information was provided to follow up. I am very experienced, was recommended by an internal employee and would have expected to hear back from the hiring manager. I never received a response at all, and when I tried following up (via the switchboard and figuring out email address), I received no response.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you went outside the process   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees and interview candidates.