Johnson & Johnson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Interview Question – Behavioral based questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional - you are screened by low level contractors who ask questions off a script. No contact information was provided to follow up. I am very experienced, was recommended by an internal employee and would have expected to hear back from the hiring manager. I never received a response at all, and when I tried following up (via the switchboard and figuring out email address), I received no response.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you went outside the process   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!