Johnson & Johnson

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Interview Details – called, got hired. Im that lucky

Reason for Declining – because

New York, NY

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was nothing too crazy about the whole interview process. They did not ask any questions that you hear sometimes and think what does that have to do with anything. brought me in for an interview with several managers and followed by another round of interviews with upper level management.

Interview Question – What are you going to do to make this company better?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Differs dramatically depending on age, department, level of education. There is no real standard. Networking and going to a top school with MBA is your best bet.

Interview Question – What was you greatest accomplishment and failure and what did you learn from both?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2011.

Interview Details – Laid back and easy interview process but lacking feedback. They were more than willing to answer questions about the company and the position but would it provide any information as to what they were looking for during the interview or what you needed to move forward in the process. Also, never informed me either way of their decision. A standard rejection email would at least be nice!

Interview Question – Favorite product the sell at current/former job?   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very good company with extremely long lengthy interview process. Attend a field ride with another sales rep which was long and exhausting. It seemed like the company hired mostly men in sales positions, because I never met a female. The process took a long time to get through and then just sortbof fizzeled put into nothing.

Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume online to J&J's career site. I was then contacted for a brief phone interview.

Interview Question – Give three positive and negative qualities about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Was an internal candidate

Sales Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

Interview Details – First I had a phone screening interview, after that I was asked to have an interview at a college campus recruit. There two interviews involved. The first was a 2 panel interview, where they asked basic questions again on resume, why the company, what do you expect to get from the experience, etc. The next interview consisted of a 1:1, which was more behavioral questions such as name a time when you worked in a group setting and had to confront a team member, and name your greatest success/ failure.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to confront a team member   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!