Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Differs dramatically depending on age, department, level of education. There is no real standard. Networking and going to a top school with MBA is your best bet.

Interview Questions

• What was you greatest accomplishment and failure and what did you learn from both?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Laid back and easy interview process but lacking feedback. They were more than willing to answer questions about the company and the position but would it provide any information as to what they were looking for during the interview or what you needed to move forward in the process. Also, never informed me either way of their decision. A standard rejection email would at least be nice!

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Columbia, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

Submitted a resume online to J&J's career site. I was then contacted for a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Give three positive and negative qualities about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

It was nothing too crazy about the whole interview process. They did not ask any questions that you hear sometimes and think what does that have to do with anything. brought me in for an interview with several managers and followed by another round of interviews with upper level management.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Miami, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Very good company with extremely long lengthy interview process. Attend a field ride with another sales rep which was long and exhausting. It seemed like the company hired mostly men in sales positions, because I never met a female. The process took a long time to get through and then just sortbof fizzeled put into nothing.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Was an internal candidate

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

Interview

First I had a phone screening interview, after that I was asked to have an interview at a college campus recruit. There two interviews involved. The first was a 2 panel interview, where they asked basic questions again on resume, why the company, what do you expect to get from the experience, etc. The next interview consisted of a 1:1, which was more behavioral questions such as name a time when you worked in a group setting and had to confront a team member, and name your greatest success/ failure.