Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

called, got hired. Im that lucky

because

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Differs dramatically depending on age, department, level of education. There is no real standard. Networking and going to a top school with MBA is your best bet.

Interview Questions
    • What was you greatest accomplishment and failure and what did you learn from both?   Answer Question
    Little room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2011.

Laid back and easy interview process but lacking feedback. They were more than willing to answer questions about the company and the position but would it provide any information as to what they were looking for during the interview or what you needed to move forward in the process. Also, never informed me either way of their decision. A standard rejection email would at least be nice!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Submitted a resume online to J&J's career site. I was then contacted for a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give three positive and negative qualities about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

It was nothing too crazy about the whole interview process. They did not ask any questions that you hear sometimes and think what does that have to do with anything. brought me in for an interview with several managers and followed by another round of interviews with upper level management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2008.

Very good company with extremely long lengthy interview process. Attend a field ride with another sales rep which was long and exhausting. It seemed like the company hired mostly men in sales positions, because I never met a female. The process took a long time to get through and then just sortbof fizzeled put into nothing.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Was an internal candidate

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

First I had a phone screening interview, after that I was asked to have an interview at a college campus recruit. There two interviews involved. The first was a 2 panel interview, where they asked basic questions again on resume, why the company, what do you expect to get from the experience, etc. The next interview consisted of a 1:1, which was more behavioral questions such as name a time when you worked in a group setting and had to confront a team member, and name your greatest success/ failure.