Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Skillman, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2009.

Interview Details – All day sessions consisting of 8 separate multi-panel interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you've failed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, take the salary or leave it

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details – tedious interview process, seeing many managers and lower leveled staff.

Interview Question – an example of you putting your foot into your mouth and how you handled it.   View Answer

Rehovot (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2011.

Interview Details – Everything was very organized. Not much bargaining room, though. But conditions were and are fair.

Interview Question – I wasn't challenged very much.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't bother negotiating too much at entry level jobs. You can (hopefully) have some room to bargain if and when they want you to move/relocate/change positions.

Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then on-site interview that consisted of several one-on-one discussions

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2010.

Interview Details – Sending of CV - screening of CV by employer - call for one on one interview - screening of candidates - call for a panel interview - screening further - HR interview - offer letter after screening and selection - accepting the offer - medical checkup - other formalities - joining on the provided date

Interview Questions

Scientist

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR rep for a brief phone screening. Interview panel consisting of 4 members was scheduled about 1.5 weeks later. The majority of questions were experiential in nature, with the rest pertaining to personality and personal attributes. All in all, it was a difficult interview, and no offer was made.

Interview Question – What do you do in your spare time to relax?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Scientist

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2009.

Interview Details – 1rst - phone interview - asked about myself

1:1 interview 2 days later : asked about my resume and what do i expected from the job and the company.

Interview Question – What do you think you will be doing in 2 years?   Answer Question

Scientist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Interview Details – all behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – be confident

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!