Johnson & Johnson Scientist Interview Questions

3.7

Scientist Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the Director. I was brought in for a day of interviewing with the team after an initial phone interview with the director. It was 5 rounds of interviews which lasted 3 hours all together. I enjoyed my experience. Received an offer within a week of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect your background to be applied in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Scientist Interview

Interview

tedious interview process, seeing many managers and lower leveled staff.

Interview Questions

• an example of you putting your foot into your mouth and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

All day sessions consisting of 8 separate multi-panel interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, take the salary or leave it

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone interview and then on-site interview that consisted of several one-on-one discussions

Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR rep for a brief phone screening. Interview panel consisting of 4 members was scheduled about 1.5 weeks later. The majority of questions were experiential in nature, with the rest pertaining to personality and personal attributes. All in all, it was a difficult interview, and no offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time to relax?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Rehovot (Israel)) in January 2011.

Interview

Everything was very organized. Not much bargaining room, though. But conditions were and are fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't bother negotiating too much at entry level jobs. You can (hopefully) have some room to bargain if and when they want you to move/relocate/change positions.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Sending of CV - screening of CV by employer - call for one on one interview - screening of candidates - call for a panel interview - screening further - HR interview - offer letter after screening and selection - accepting the offer - medical checkup - other formalities - joining on the provided date

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Interview

all behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be confident

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2009.

Interview

1rst - phone interview - asked about myself

1:1 interview 2 days later : asked about my resume and what do i expected from the job and the company.