Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – This was through an agency for a consulting position in PA. Took more than a week to get an interview date which was held by phone. Basic questions. Interviewer (if I remember, was a Director level) had a copy of my resume and had reviewed it (good). They gave specific activities they wanted the incumbent to perform. Smooth otherwise.

Interview Question – A tough question - what would I do if someone asked me to change my conclusions of a report I wrote?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Took another position before their offer came.

Very Easy Interview

Skillman, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – Phone call and Face to Face interview

Interview Question – Questions were on the skill and subject matter.   Answer Question

Raritan, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very through, took about 3 months from interview to offer

Interview Question – Who is your favorite Beatle and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult. No room for negiotation

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!