Johnson & Johnson Senior Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was surprised at how laid back the interview was. I was very nervous before had, but once I got to the interview I relaxed. It was just like talking to an older relative or family friend.

Questions:
-What made you choose Drexel University?
-Why are you interested in this position?
-How would you describe your work ethic?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Process was long. Started with an hr screening that was kinda pointless. Not sure how anyone makes or breaks that one. Followed up by a longer more detailed and relevant hr interview with mostly behavior based questions. I was invited for site interviews of a panel of 4 and 2 individual interviews. Was told that there was an additional round and was invited to that round as well with 4 more 1:1 interviews. The process wasn't difficult but it was extremely long for a critical position. In the end I made it to the end, but they went with the other candidate.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews - HR, Hiring manager and peer of hiring manager

Interview Questions

• technical questions and how current skill set/competencies could fit in the new role   Answer Question