Johnson & Johnson Summer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2014

5.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Trainee Interview

The process was pretty short from my application to my first interview but then the feedback post interview was really long. I had to wait around 2-3 months.
My interview was with an HR and mainly with bahvioral questions about leadership and team experiences.
You need to know well their credo as you will probably be asked questions about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

I had two interviews with Johnson and Johnson at a conference I had attended. I loved talking to their reps because they are a dynamic company with many different facets. It was hard to talk to them at points because there is so much going on within their company. I enjoyed the overall process.

Interview Questions
    • If given an unknown substance how would I go forward with analysis.   Answer Question