Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2013.

Interview

I went to SHPE conference and met Johnson and Johnson recruiters at their hospitality suite. They were pretty nice and had really good food. I had my interview the following day and my interviers were late (I think they were just too tired).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was invited to interview at a career fair, and I met with one recruiter from the hiring team. The interviewer was very nice, and asked all behavioral questions. The interviewer seemed very tired and uninterested at times, and then would bounce back with enthusiasm unexpectedly other times, so it was very hard to determine whether the interview was going well or not. The next step in the process is being invited for their fly-backs in November.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if there were any questions they had failed to ask me, and if I had a question I would like for them to ask.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was entirely behavioral based questions, like "talk about a time you were in a group that failed."

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to bend the rules to achieve a goal.   Answer Question