Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2011.

Intitally received call from the HR person who gave a very preliminary interview over the phone. Easy stuff.

After passing that, I was invited for an in person interview to be given by two people - one manager, and a person who had previously held the role I was applying for. They were actually very helpful in delivering the interview questions and actually helped me by structuring the way they wanted the questions answered. I.e. they asked to use the STAR structure for every situational/behavioural question. Tons of behavioural questions.

Lastly, I was invited to go into the last round of interviews with a Sr. Manager and another Manager from another department. Very similar to the last interview, but these people were a little harder to please; Sr. Mgr was very stern and no nonsense type, while the other was very quiet and not talkative, which didn't provide for enough feedback.

In the end I was able to get the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to perform above and beyond the call of duty in your job.   Answer Question
  • Describe instances of when you had down time at work and what you did to how intiative during that downtime.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate a quick response because I had already received a job offer from another company. I let them know about this and they were able to expedite the interview process and decision process.