Johnsonville Sausage

Johnsonville Sausage Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnsonville Sausage

EDI Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnsonville Sausage.

The interview process was well-planned.

Interview Questions
    • What would be a complaint of the people you used to work with?   View Answer
    Lousy. No room for negotiation. "that's the way we do it here."

W/H Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holton, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holton, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnsonville Sausage in February 2011.

I applied at the main office and filled out a application. About two weeks passed and I was called in for an interview. I was interviewd by the Operations Manager and the Human Resouces Manager. The were very both friendly. We were all veterans and it seemed to ease any nervousness.

Interview Questions
    They have set starting wages. And go by skiil blocks

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnsonville Sausage in October 2009.

Worse interview experience ever, Interview was one sided. Interviewed with multiple individuals, 2 at a time for 1 hour each. Interviewers kept referencing that they want the candidate to make sure the company is a fit for them as well as the candidate for the company. Interview process left no time for candidate to ask questions about the company. Candidates need to review the potential employer as much as the employer the potential candidate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnsonville Sausage in March 2008.

I worked at the company at the time, and they interview internal members the same as outside applicants. Initially, for outside applicants there is a phone interview, then if you progress from there you will have an interview with more than one person at the same time at the company. The level of the position determines if there will be a more extensive interview scheduled from that point on. Often times applicants have to meet with up to 6 people all at once, which can be quite stressful.

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal what would you be?   View Answer