Johnstone Supply

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Counter Sales Level I Interview

Inside Counter Sales Level I
Rochester, MN

I applied online and interviewed at Johnstone Supply.

Interview Details – Poor Interview Process, rejected on account not completing an assessment questionnaire never sent to me. Explanation given for not going through interview process is since the assessment is a paid service; I cost the company money.

Planner Interview

Planner

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnstone Supply in January 2009.

Interview Details – Straightforward, it was a good fit.

Interview Question – Mostly technical to demonstrate my background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Johnstone Supply.

Interview Details – Only one interview. was asked about prior HVAC experience, had over 15 years. Very short interview. Talked about training, customer training, customer seminars.

Negotiation Details – no negotiating. Get a clear picture of the company, what they see as their most difficult problem.

Very Easy Interview

Counter Sales Associate Interview

Counter Sales Associate
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnstone Supply.

Interview Details – I was called in to report for an interview. Upon arrival I was greeted by the owner and was asked about my pass experience and gave me an overview and tour of the company.

Very Easy Interview

COUNTER SALES Interview

COUNTER SALES
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnstone Supply in February 2008.

Interview Details – The process was like most interviews, questions were asked about my past, why should I be hired, what assets can I bring to that company.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – smooth

Worked for Johnstone Supply? Contribute to the Community!