Jollibee

Getting the Interview

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stockton, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview Details – I applied online by sending them my resume. I got an email asking to come by and talk to the manager. I was scheduled to talk to him at 1:00 PM and when I went in, it was very busy. Even though I went in early, the interview was about ten minutes late, but it was fine, I got to observe the environment. The manager introduced himself and asked me how I was. He then started the interview, everything was from the book. The questions were about my personality and what I would do in certain situations. Kinda hard, some were easy. I was hired on the spot, and did paperwork and he left to tend to the busy restaurant.

Interview Question – Are you an introvert or extrovert?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – None. Everyone starting starts at $8.00 an hour.

Kitchen Crew Interview

Kitchen Crew
Mariveles (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview Details – be confident, first you should pass the exam then after youll be interview by the manager then you will undergo 2days exposure then 1 week trainee then after solo duty.

Interview Question – Theyll ask you if you can manage your time and if you cope up with thier environment.   Answer Question

Muntinlupa (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jollibee in July 2012.

Interview Details – exam,first interview,final interview and if you pass you need to undergo (pha) prehiringassesment 3days 4hours each day or 2days 6hours each day. Then if you pass you are now a trainee.

Interview Question – there is no question try to answer it as true as you can.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it as an opportunity.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Butuan, Butuan (Philippines)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jollibee in September 2012.

Interview Details – Pass resume
given instructions to go back the other day
written exam
initial interview
final interview
after that if you passed.you'll be instructed to prepare for GTM

Interview Question – Asked by the manager very close to this
what i can contribute to the store
  View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Can i just keep it as secret

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Jollibee in September 2012.

Interview Details – exam, initial interview , back ground checking. final interview with area manager

Interview Question – how to accept your own mistakes   View Answers (6)

Negotiation Details – higher compensation

Smart Crew Interview

Gingoog (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jollibee in April 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring Process - they posted wanted positions with complete details of qualifications.

Interview Process – they have a 3 step PREPARE -To the interview make sure you understand the key elements of the job. Develop a simple outline that covers the job duties.,PURPOSE-Skilled and talented people have more choices and job opportunities to choose from. The interviewer forms the applicant's first impression of the company. Not only are you trying to determine the best applicant, but you also have to convince the applicant this is the best place for them to work and PERFORMANCE- Identify the knowledge, attributes, and skills the applicant needs for success. If the job requires special education or licensing, be sure to include it on your list.

Interview Question – Have you ever thought of leaving your present position before? If yes, what do you think kept you there?   View Answers (8)

Reason for Declining – because the schedule of the offer conflicted with my study schedules.

Kitchen Crew Interview

Kitchen Crew
DasmariƱas, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jollibee in October 2012.

Interview Details – you really need to be a open minded person to applied a work

Interview Question – Critical section of serving a food to customer   Answer Question

Jollibee Dining Crew Interview

Jollibee Dining Crew
Naga, Naga (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jollibee in August 2008.

Interview Details – they have a 3 step PREPARE -To the interview make sure you understand the key elements of the job. Develop a simple outline that covers the job duties.,PURPOSE-Skilled and talented people have more choices and job opportunities to choose from. The interviewer forms the applicant's first impression of the company. Not only are you trying to determine the best applicant, but you also have to convince the applicant this is the best place for them to work and PERFORMANCE- Identify the knowledge, attributes, and skills the applicant needs for success. If the job requires special education or licensing, be sure to include it on your list.

Interview Questions

Pantry Cook/Kitchen Interview

Santa Cruz, Laguna (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jollibee in June 2012.

Interview Details – interview background check.. Attitude , Health Background

Interview Question – Yelling the maneger   View Answer

Reason for Declining – im going to finish my studies

Very Difficult Interview

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jollibee in January 2011.

Interview Details – screening..exam...initial interview...and final interview

Interview Question – do you have experience dis honesty to other company..   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jollibee

Worked for Jollibee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jollibee interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jollibee employees and interview candidates.