Jones Lang LaSalle Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

The first interview was with the head of HR. That interview was fine, average. After that things went downhill. The second interview was with 2 brokers, one who left after 5 minutes because something came up. They were not prepared and asked inappropriate questions (i.e. are your married, have kids). I didn't mind as they seemed to be making small talk. The third interview consisted of 6 people coming and going in the conference room, again asking inappropriate questions. None of them were prepared with ANYTHING, except one and even he was awkward. Obviously these people have never interviewed anyone before. I am slightly bitter because what happened next was even more unprofessional than anything else. I was told they picked another candidate, fine, whatever. The job has since been reposted. All they had to do was tell me they didn't think I was right for the position, not lie to me. I guess I am better off. Seemed like a great place to work, guess just not for me.

Interview Questions

Jones Lang LaSalle Response

Oct 1, 2013 – Director of Operations

Thank you for sharing your interview perspective with us. While we are disappointed by your experience, we will use your feedback as an opportunity to improve the overall candidate experience in the ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

Very professional environment, company seems to be looking for an AA who has a very thick skin. Some of the interviewers were nice, some snobby.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Charlotte, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The standard interview consists of one or more managers who meet with you to get answers for various scenarios that they present. They are looking to see what type of problem solving and critical thinker you are. They go back and discuss what they each thought about not only your resume and experience, but your answers to the responses. This is a required element of the interviews for this company.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a problem with a client. Did you resolve the problem and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I completed a phone interview, basic questions. Basically about my work background and the lady explained to me about the opening position. She then scheduled for me to meet in person.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. My first interview with HR on the phone for 20 mins and my second interview was a face to face with the hiring manager and coordinator for 40 mins. They acted quite quick from the time I submitted my application online. Both interviews were pleasant.

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly easy. Very comfortable and felt more like a conversation   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Online application, 1st interview with project mgr, 2nd interview with partners of the firm. Didn't get the job because of cultural fit. They have a chill and informal environment where as I'm more of the "get it done" person who prefer not sharing about my personal life when I'm at work. I think the 3 partners in Vancouver, BC are new at hiring because they asked me very inappropriate, borderline discriminatory interview questions. They also don't know how to interview to get the best answer from the candidate. Ie. they use sports to gauge whether the person has good team playing abilities. I said I play tennis and they commented it's not a team sport when one can actually play doubles. Regardless, my resume shows my background was in customer service working with hybrid teams across different departments, meaning I obviously can work in teams but it's really a culture fit for them since they all are hockey fans and I'm not a sports fanatic.