Jones Lang LaSalle Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.7

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was done as a series of eight, one-hour, one on one interviews within one day, followed by a final interview with the hiring manager a week later. The interviews included one breakfast and a lunch meeting.

Interview Questions

• What kind of accounts have you managed? Who were the clients? What were the issues?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. I knew what the compensation rate was prior to applying.

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

the whole interview process was informal. it was much more conversation driven than an exact set of questions. i had to interviewed with entire team. the whole process only took 1 week.

Graphic Designer- Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Got interview through staffing agency. Hour phone interview, two hour in person interview with various people on the team. Overall a little overwhelming but not anything unexpected. Was left in the conference room for 15-20 minutes between each group, which was awkward. Wasn't sure when to leave.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was invited for office interview. Not too much technical questions. It's for about fit.

Interview Questions

• Your resume looks a lot like IB focused. Can you explain why you chose to apply to this financial analyst position?   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I received an email from the Controller to meet with a Accounting Manager. Followed by another round of interview with two more people. Interview lasted 30 minutes each. They want to know if you have the right personality to fit into the office along with your knowledge.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy. General information on your degree and prior experience. Mostly checking for culture fit. Know about the company, the '5 lines' for commercial real estate (project, program, Facilities management, transactions, IT). It is ok to say you aren't 100% sure where you want to go, and that you want to see and learn about the other ears of real estate as well but this job is your current interest and works with your skills etc.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied through online ad. The interview was held in the office and lasted one and one half hours. The interviewer gave me a test which comprised a series of behavioral questions. After the test, interviewer asked many questions about my experience and asked me to relate how my experience would aid in resolving difficult questions. The description of the day-to-day duties of the job was on the general side.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with 8 individuals in total in 30 minute incements. Interview took two hours. For one half hour I was interviewing 4 people at once. I thought this was excessive since it was for an entry level position, but the interview process only lasted one day, so I suppose they would rather crame the process instead of having intervewees travel to the city multiple times. The people whom I was interviewing with all went to prestigious universities and half of them had MBAs at ivy league B-schools or Booth, and it appeared that they want all their employees to share this common quality. They asked me the typical questions, but I got caught up when they asked me why I was interested in real estate which is why I believe I didn't get the job. Point is, know a lot about real estate and be able to illustrate why you want to be in this industry. 7 out of the 8 people seemed relaxed and fun; however one of the 8 was very awkward. Overall, the atmosphere seemed ver relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What interest you about real estate?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I came initially to meet the manager of the group and the day before was asked if I could stick around all day to meet with various project managers. It became an interview that lasted from 9-4:00. Everyone was really nice and told me about the company and how it was structured. The most important thing they wanted out of my interview by far was to have me talk to many group members to see if I could get along with them.

Interview Questions

• One team member asked me why I wanted to work in their group and started negating all my reasoning. It was rather intimidating, but I had a feeling that that was the guys way, so I held my ground. I know now that's his personality to provoke a reaction in jest as a test.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Received a call from HR after applying online and calling in a few times to check on status. Went in for 1:1 interviews. Met with 2 seperate people and one phone interview due to team member located out of town. Good interviewers, typical questions for fit, personality, some behavioral based like what was the last time you had a problem and how did you overcome it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficulty at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question