Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Facilities Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2012.

Each interview (3rd position) was a pleasant exchange on information. They wanted to see if I was a good fit for the job and client culture. I wanted to know if the position offered the personal and professional development opportunities that I desired.

Interview Questions
  • When asked to describe a challenge I faced at work which resulted in an unfavorable outcome.   View Answer
none needed- salary and benefits were always above market

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2011.

In a word: Smooth. Professional recruiter with good questions followed by solid interview with direct manager. Reviewed my resume, discussed the important points and have a great day.

Interview Questions
    • Any familiarity with Six Sigma or LEEDs?   View Answer
    What negotiation?

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lima, Lima Region (Peru)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

It is very professional when you are the interviewed. It apparently looks like they are taking a good time to evaluate options in the market. They make you go through at least 4 stages and they even mix one-on-one meeetings and phone calls. Nevertheless, if you are already an insider (JLL employee) and you are looking for HR support, well they take very long to cover the requested positions, sometimes there are internal problems and they can't help you.

Interview Questions
    • How long do you think this position shoud last?   View Answer
    They don't negociate prices.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!