Jones Lang LaSalle

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2012.

Interview Details – Each interview (3rd position) was a pleasant exchange on information. They wanted to see if I was a good fit for the job and client culture. I wanted to know if the position offered the personal and professional development opportunities that I desired.

Interview Question – When asked to describe a challenge I faced at work which resulted in an unfavorable outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none needed- salary and benefits were always above market

Very Easy Interview

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2011.

Interview Details – In a word: Smooth. Professional recruiter with good questions followed by solid interview with direct manager. Reviewed my resume, discussed the important points and have a great day.

Interview Question – Any familiarity with Six Sigma or LEEDs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What negotiation?

Facility Manager Interview

Facility Manager
Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – It is very professional when you are the interviewed. It apparently looks like they are taking a good time to evaluate options in the market. They make you go through at least 4 stages and they even mix one-on-one meeetings and phone calls. Nevertheless, if you are already an insider (JLL employee) and you are looking for HR support, well they take very long to cover the requested positions, sometimes there are internal problems and they can't help you.

Interview Question – How long do you think this position shoud last?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They don't negociate prices.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!