Jones Lang LaSalle

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Initially made contact through a family member that used to work at JLL. Interview was by phone and was quick and crisp. I got the job sooner than expected and went on to work in the Dublin, Ireland office for the summer. Great place to work and extremely invaluable experience.

Interview Questions
  • Hypothetical situations where they gage your decision making abilities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

I got a call several weeks after applying online asking if it was a good time for an interview. I was driving at the time, so we rescheduled for a Monday morning phone interview. The interviewer gave me a very specific time, and I was sure to clarify our time zone differences, but he still called me an hour late on Monday morning as I was walking into class. So we rescheduled for later that day. I'm not sure if this mix up (which I maintain not to be my error) contributed to me not getting an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked mostly about my education and life experiences, but also basic questions about my knowledge of the commercial real estate market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

First round phone call, second round in person on site

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2013.

Applied online and contacted by the manager via phone call. She asked me why I am interested in doing research. I had 4 panel interviews, lasting 2 hours. There were many intern candidates waiting outside.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you help other people to achieve their goal?   Answer Question
    • How you usually present data/information in a meaningful way?   Answer Question
    • If you have been given a land in the middle of commercial area, how you will develop it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

Got a called from the Human Resource lady to schedule and interview date. Had interview phone interview with her and another staff for about 10minutes. I got an email in about a week later that I had not been selected.

Intern Interview

Single interview with analyst + md