Jones Lang LaSalle

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – First round phone call, second round in person on site

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and contacted by the manager via phone call. She asked me why I am interested in doing research. I had 4 panel interviews, lasting 2 hours. There were many intern candidates waiting outside.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you help other people to achieve their goal?   Answer Question
  • How you usually present data/information in a meaningful way?   Answer Question
  • If you have been given a land in the middle of commercial area, how you will develop it?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a called from the Human Resource lady to schedule and interview date. Had interview phone interview with her and another staff for about 10minutes. I got an email in about a week later that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle

Interview Details – Single interview with analyst + md

Interview Question – 2 methods for valuating a hotel ?   Answer Question

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!