Jones Lang LaSalle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2015.

Interview

kind and professional company standard questions, listen carefully for my answers, promoting individual creative thinking, work as part of the team; patient, outspoken; open to answer my questions, explained the process clearly

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and painless. Most of the questions asked were pretty typical and the individual was very nice and polite throughout the entire time. She began by telling me about her typical day and role in the company, as well as the typical routine and tasks for an intern. Following this, there were about five questions asked and then room for me to ask any questions I had. It was transparent and pleasant.

Assistant Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a relatively easy interview with the interviewer lacking tough questions and not knowing how to actually interview. The interview only provided the basic interview questions were asked that one would hear if applying for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself Do you have reliable transportation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Very big company and locates in downtown DC. The place is very nice and environment is awesome. They didn't give me phone interview. Interviewed by 8 people,but the interview is very unorganized. They gave me a test.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

Phone interview. Called a few days later to schedule an onsite interview. Met with one person who was very new to his entry level position. Asked more personal questions than questions about my resume and qualifications. He talked about his girlfriend and how he goes to the beach with her. Interviewer didn't seem like he knew was he was doing. Said he would call back in a couple days with an update. Never heard back to inform me either way. Wouldn't want to work with a company that clearly lacks basic respect.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first screened by their recruiter. After the first screening, I had a phone interview with the Marketing Manager, after the Marketing Manager I then phone interviewed with the Marketing Director. After those 3 phone interviews, I then came in for an in person interview. I had three 2 on 1 interviews and then gave a presentation to the entire marketing team as to why they should hire me. Afterwards, they never followed up with me. I contacted them several times and they simply ignored me. It felt like a slap in the face to have spent so much time and effort with these people and they don't have the courtesy to at least send me an e-mail.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday. I was contacted by HR that following Friday to schedule an initial 20 minute phone interview. The interview was literally 11 mins and 46 secs long. I presume they were not interested in me upon hearing my voice as I never heard back even after following up twice.

Interview Questions

Interview

I talked with the recruiter over the phone and was called in for an interview a week later. I can honestly say it was the worst experience of my life. It was at the AAA office in Long Beach. The guy I interviewed with was the rudest person you could meet. Through entire interview he asked questions while looking at and typing on his computer. He told me he had to type my answers. It was akin to talking to a wall. He never once looked at me.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

HR called and did a phone screen as a general review of my background and my salary expectations The following week I was called in for an In person interview. I met with a Senior Analyst first. Then the Senior Analyst left and a VP and Managing Partner came to meet with me. The questions were about past experience and skills but it was not highly technical .

Interview Questions

• After being interview by a Senior Analyst the managing director came in and his first question was "what questions do you have for me?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter was is line with the salaries posted on Glassdoor so there was minimal negotiation

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Bedminster, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online in January 2015 and was contacted in mid-February for an interview. The interview went well. Was also informed that I would have to take an Excel test and a Lease Abstracting test the following week. I prepared for the Excel test by taking online tutorials so I would not be completely unprepared. Test was supposed to be 2 hours long, yet I was only given an hour and 45 mins to complete this test. So of course more emphasis was placed on the three questions that I was not able to answer and therefore was not selected for the job. I am convinced that they don't test every applicant for this particular position, only certain people. People need to understand that not every person does well in test-taking situations.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities and experiences on previous jobs?   Answer Question