Jones Lang LaSalle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

Had an initial interview with their HR lady, seemed to go quite well. A couple weeks later they called me in to meet with several of the brokers working there, I was a little more nervous and it wasn't as smooth an interview. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - the questions were all fairly standard   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then separate interviews with Group Manager. The entire process was a very lengthy ordeal and the manager basically wasted a great deal of time. i would not recommend anyone to apply with JLL at all.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

Applied through a university posting. Was contacted for a phone interview and then for an in-person interview one week later. I interviewed with three different people, two managers and one senior accountant.

Interview Questions

• Technical accounting questions - what is a bank reconciliation? What is the difference between cash and accrual accounting? Etc...   Answer Question

Assistant Facility Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in July 2014.

Interview

Phone screening followed by in person interview. Phone screening is more open-ended questions allowing you to speak freely. Interview is a set list of questions given by company that ask the standard "tell me of a time when you..."

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Three interviews, upscale east loop office building, professional setting. I was impressed with the office and took the elevator up to floors for the interview. The JLL offices up the elevator were more casually dressed for an after work event that was occurring in the evening.

Knowledge Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

Interviewing was a month-long process which included no fewer than eight telephone interviews. Two interviews were added at the last minute throughout the month. Eventually I interviewed at HQ in Chicago.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Relaxed and informal. Salary offer and benefits were excellent.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

First round of interviews was with 3 managers/senior level associates. ask the typical resume questions, behavioral questions as well as accounting questions. Was invited to a second round of interviews later that day by email. Second round of interviews was with upper management and was given an offer on the spot at the end of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• received about 3 to 5 specific accounting related questions from each interviewer such as the natural balances of certain accounts and knowing the difference between accrual vs. cash and applying it to problems   1 Answer

Property Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

They hire through a temp agency, and after they review your scores, they decide if they want you. You have to able to submit to a drug test and background test, and you have to pass both to be considered.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to deal with working in a call center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

11.00

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial interview is a 20 minute phone call. My qualifications were in line with the position and my experience provided great benefits to the role. The HR representative noted that my experience was in alignment with their needs and I had a pleasant personality that would fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest salary you would consider. There is no side stepping this question, Explaining that salary is based on value of services employee provides, demonstrated capabilities, benefits JLL would provide, and many other factors is not sufficient. They require a salary amount or the interview is terminated.   1 Answer

Facility Coordinator (On-site Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Long Beach, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied on JLL career web site. Received a call from a recruiter over one month later; played some phone tag - typical phone screen; several days later had phone interview with Acct. supervisor - said I was more qualified for a Manager role; would send offer 72 hours later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not at all difficult; phone screen was typical (what do you do now, what do you like about this role, etc.). Actual phone interview consisted of telling me my resume was not quality (even though it was professionally written and often complimented - often said my experiences were not related to the job, one role I've had meant I must be a good "bullshitter"), Account Supervisor (who I would be under) asked "how little can I pay you and over work you?" Not at all professional and a red flag. We went from Jr Facility Coordinator, to Sr. Facility Coordinator (didn't know there was a Jr. or Sr. role) and ultimately Facility Manager. Said the pay I was expecting was not possible in the filed and job - not true. Confusing because he ripped my resume and experiences apart but wanted to hire me as the department Manager; said he'd send an offer via recruiter in 72 hours. Did not hear a word from anyone; two weeks later I sent an email to the recruiter - she's on vacation for a while.   Answer Question