Jones Lang LaSalle Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.7

Brokerage Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2014.

Applied via their website. Prompt response and two types of phone interviews. Got called to meet the team in downtown Chicago. Meet with about 7 mangers/executives, none seem prepared or briefed that they were interviewing. No one could provide specific information regarding the hiring process, start date etc. no offer given, no closure at the end of the meeting or response to any follow up. Very disappointing overall.

Interview Questions
    • None, all very straight forward. No specific questions asked.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

First round phone call, second round in person on site

AP Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

One phone interview and then two in person interviews. Process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy. Very comfortable and felt more like a conversation   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2014.

Invited to interview in person after other candidates had already completed phone interviews and first in person interview. Interview with 2 team members simultaneously for an hour, then met with 2 executive team members simultaneously for an hour. After sending a "thank you for the interview" to all four individuals, didn't receive a response until three weeks later informing me that they were no longer hiring for the position.

Interview Questions
    • As a seasoned professional with diverse expertise, why would you want a lower-level position?   Answer Question

Brokerage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2014.

Two rounds of interviews. The first round was with the broker in question and the follow-up interview was with both the broker and their boss. Overall, fairly relaxed interviews where they basically just wanted to get to know who they would be working with as a person.

Interview Questions
    • Do you hope to pursue a brokerage career down the road?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Submit application and resume through online portal. Best to already know someone within the firm to send your resume direct as well, otherwise your resume may never cross the desk of the person actually doing the hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for JLL and what do you know about our firm?   View Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Pretty straightforward. Met the gentleman who was going to be my boss plus a couple more people from the senior management. It took a while, but I think that was mainly because they tend to be careful not to hire someone unless there is a specific opening. Very admirable trait, but one that can drag out the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Given that my background was a very good fit, it was more about my personality. Not in a "test" way, but I got the sense that my future boss was trying to see if he would like working with me. No "gotchas" or anything like that.   View Answer
    The negotiation was open and fair. Make sure you do your homework about different levels and salaries, because it is not very easy to move up once you're here.

Call Center Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in February 2014.

Just call a temp agency. Seems like all the temp agencies want to place you with a call center. Just show up on time. go to training, dress nice. They will give you a book as soon as you walk in.

Finance Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Very long and tedious; kept calling me back for interviews; process too way to long and I decided not to continue the process. Too much jumping through hoops for this job. I don't mind have several interviews but to have to "wait" for a client to come on board and expect me to be around is expecting too much.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in January 2014.

Initial interview was conducted on the phone. The questions were basic questions, asking about strengths and weaknesses. In person interview focused on past experience. Focus on 24/7 availability. What would former employer say you needed improvement in? Was supposed to meet with several individuals, but not all were available. Was invited to return for second interview to meet the individuals who were previously not available. All questions were straight forward. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standard questions one would expect in an interview.   Answer Question