Jones Lang LaSalle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in July 2012.

Interview Details – This was a new position for the company and it was clear from the start the HR rep and the hiring manager did not know what the precise role of the individual would be. Interview was "all over the place" -- no cohesive theme. Polite, but otherwise no energy or excitement. Two weeks after interview I was told the job was "withdrawn." However, a couple of days later, the ad for the position was running again on national job boards. I inquired as to whether I should reapply and was met with a tart "We've got your resume, thanks." Obvious blow-off with no offer of explanation or critique.

Interview Question – Typical questions.   Answer Question

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Compliance Coordinator
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – Two gentleman came from different states to interview. They are very nice. Told me the company was a great company to work for.

Interview Question – Did not have one.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Food and Beverage Manager
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very mis leading, and once I started my job I found that the actual requirements were not consistent with what had been described. My interviewers personalities changed once I began working as well. Offers of time off were rescinded and training was incomplete. The job itself was uninteresting and did not pay very well, I am of the opinion that they were so desperate to fill the position they misrepresented it so that I did not turn their offer down. I left after 1 month.

Interview Question – How many years of experience do you have in your field   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, this was a contract position.

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a called from the Human Resource lady to schedule and interview date. Had interview phone interview with her and another staff for about 10minutes. I got an email in about a week later that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was open and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiated.
Stay open and positive.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Assistant Property Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in August 2011.

Interview Details – Overall my interview process was fair, it was ran more on a conversation rather than a stern formal interview. The questions were the standard questions, ie-strengths, weakness, etc. They were prompt with the phone calls and the time that the calls were scheduled.

Interview Question – How do you feel about administrative work?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 8 individuals in total in 30 minute incements. Interview took two hours. For one half hour I was interviewing 4 people at once. I thought this was excessive since it was for an entry level position, but the interview process only lasted one day, so I suppose they would rather crame the process instead of having intervewees travel to the city multiple times.

The people whom I was interviewing with all went to prestigious universities and half of them had MBAs at ivy league B-schools or Booth, and it appeared that they want all their employees to share this common quality.

They asked me the typical questions, but I got caught up when they asked me why I was interested in real estate which is why I believe I didn't get the job. Point is, know a lot about real estate and be able to illustrate why you want to be in this industry.

7 out of the 8 people seemed relaxed and fun; however one of the 8 was very awkward. Overall, the atmosphere seemed ver relaxed.

Interview Question – What interest you about real estate?   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2011.

Interview Details – HR made initial contact and subsequently screened by HR. I had a thirty minute phone interview with the hiring manager. I had an intense face-to-face panel interview at one of their offices. They ask standard questions, but a lot, and they go back many years.

Interview Question – Tell me about one of your major failures.   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2011.

Interview Details – In a word: Smooth. Professional recruiter with good questions followed by solid interview with direct manager. Reviewed my resume, discussed the important points and have a great day.

Interview Question – Any familiarity with Six Sigma or LEEDs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What negotiation?

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in June 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call from HR after applying online and calling in a few times to check on status. Went in for 1:1 interviews. Met with 2 seperate people and one phone interview due to team member located out of town. Good interviewers, typical questions for fit, personality, some behavioral based like what was the last time you had a problem and how did you overcome it.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a difficulty at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Lang LaSalle