Jones Lang LaSalle

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.8

Lead Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in January 2013.

The hiring process was pretty smooth. I applied for the position online and received a phone call to set up an interview with the Operations Manager. The interview was very laid back to my surprise; I think it just depends on the personality of the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a salary based on my education and experience.

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in January 2013.

Met with two supervisors. Very friendly. Informal interview. Had to return back for a skills test. Not terrible.Just test abilitity to pick apart info and Microsoft skills. No real way to prepare for it.

Senior Move Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview was very low key and communitive. Asked to talk about past experiences in moves, and people that I worked with.

I was asked what i needed. Then I was told the client woiuld pay 5k less. Then after I accepted, I was told I have to pay for parking which was $150 a month!

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in December 2012.

Received phone call from REgional Manager to discuss the position. Very brief and mostly to determine if the interest was still there on both ends. 2nd round of interviews was with the property manager and direct manager. Questions were related to experience, and the Marketing role and included programming questions, questions on social media marketing, how to increase sales, ability to report to client, etc. 3rd interview was with the Regional Manager again and included more difficult questions related to client relations and understanding sales, reporting, etc.

Interview Questions
    • If a client asks a particular question, how capable are you at obtaining information and delivering that information?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate pay up, but not to the level I desired. Close though.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in December 2012.

Process was seamless and well-planned meetings.

Interview Questions
    • What are your salary requirements - both short-term and long-term?   View Answer
    Very straight forward and honest.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

The first interview was over the phone with someone from HR. Normal question.
    The second interview was with the person I was replacing. She clearly had no training in interviewing.
    The third interview was with the executive that I would be working for. I love him, he is so friendly, it makes working for him a pleasure.
    The fourth and fifth interviews were with random employees that had been with the company for a long time. They could have used a course on "what not to ask". I was asked my age, which is a no-no for interviewing.
    Then once an offer was made and I accepted, they do a background screening which is outsourced. The company they used made errors and were pretty unprofessional, but luckily I kept paystubs to prove truth.
    The advice I have for potential interviewees, know your stuff because their will be a lot of eyes looking your resume over. Also reserve questions for later interviewers. Asking all you questions in your first interview actually made the rest of the interviewers think I wasn't as interactive, because I had no questions for them.

Interview Questions
    I was no able to negotiate.

Facilities Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2012.

Each interview (3rd position) was a pleasant exchange on information. They wanted to see if I was a good fit for the job and client culture. I wanted to know if the position offered the personal and professional development opportunities that I desired.

Interview Questions
    • When asked to describe a challenge I faced at work which resulted in an unfavorable outcome.   View Answer
    none needed- salary and benefits were always above market

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Two gentleman came from different states to interview. They are very nice. Told me the company was a great company to work for.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in July 2012.

This was a new position for the company and it was clear from the start the HR rep and the hiring manager did not know what the precise role of the individual would be. Interview was "all over the place" -- no cohesive theme. Polite, but otherwise no energy or excitement. Two weeks after interview I was told the job was "withdrawn." However, a couple of days later, the ad for the position was running again on national job boards. I inquired as to whether I should reapply and was met with a tart "We've got your resume, thanks." Obvious blow-off with no offer of explanation or critique.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2012.

The interview process is very structured. Asks a lot of great questions. I feel there were no curve balls.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions seemed valid and reasonable. Its always difficult to answer questions about "tough decisions you've had to make" or "difficult office relationships" without divulging too much info.   Answer Question