Jones Lang LaSalle

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

Got a called from the Human Resource lady to schedule and interview date. Had interview phone interview with her and another staff for about 10minutes. I got an email in about a week later that I had not been selected.

Occupancy Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2012.

The interviewing process was quick and there was no stress. I had a phone interview and 2 in person interviews. One in person interview was with the manager and one was withe the SVP.

Interview Questions
    • You seem very upbeat. What would you do if you were placed within a group that was not as upbeat as you are.   View Answer
    I advised what my desired salary was and I was asked if I could be flexible since the Client already had an established amount that they would pay. I agreed because the overall benefits are great and there is room for growth.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in November 2011.

I came initially to meet the manager of the group and the day before was asked if I could stick around all day to meet with various project managers. It became an interview that lasted from 9-4:00. Everyone was really nice and told me about the company and how it was structured. The most important thing they wanted out of my interview by far was to have me talk to many group members to see if I could get along with them.

Interview Questions
    • One team member asked me why I wanted to work in their group and started negating all my reasoning. It was rather intimidating, but I had a feeling that that was the guys way, so I held my ground. I know now that's his personality to provoke a reaction in jest as a test.   Answer Question

Transaction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in November 2011.

Multiple meetings with account leadership and client. Company awards service and loyalty for promotions, so internal hires are more desired and it is very competitive on the internal recruiting end of the spectrum

Interview Questions
    • How do you value real estate and the affects the new FASB standards will have on lease values.   Answer Question
    Limited

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in November 2011.

3 step interview process including technical skills assessment test. Regional Facility Manager interview, National Chief Engineer interview, and Facility (direct) Manager interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what an SPCC plan is?   View Answer
    • Additional questions wide ranging including NFPA code and Electrical safety and diagnostics.   View Answer
    Verbal and discussed via phone different times by different managers.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in August 2011.

Overall my interview process was fair, it was ran more on a conversation rather than a stern formal interview. The questions were the standard questions, ie-strengths, weakness, etc. They were prompt with the phone calls and the time that the calls were scheduled.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in June 2011.

Received a call from HR after applying online and calling in a few times to check on status. Went in for 1:1 interviews. Met with 2 seperate people and one phone interview due to team member located out of town. Good interviewers, typical questions for fit, personality, some behavioral based like what was the last time you had a problem and how did you overcome it.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a difficulty at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2011.

This was the typical behavioral phone interview to gauge interest and personality. I spoke with a corporate HR person not based in the office for which I was being interviewed. She asked the normal fit questions. Why are you interested in JLL? Why are you a good fit for JLL? She asked how I liked to organize myself.

I thought the call went well but I was not their ideal candidate because I didn't receive a call back.

They took about a week to respond with the normal form rejection letter.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2011.

HR made initial contact and subsequently screened by HR. I had a thirty minute phone interview with the hiring manager. I had an intense face-to-face panel interview at one of their offices. They ask standard questions, but a lot, and they go back many years.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in April 2011.

In a word: Smooth. Professional recruiter with good questions followed by solid interview with direct manager. Reviewed my resume, discussed the important points and have a great day.

Interview Questions
    • Any familiarity with Six Sigma or LEEDs?   View Answer
    What negotiation?