Jones Lang LaSalle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – First round phone call, second round in person on site

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward. Met the gentleman who was going to be my boss plus a couple more people from the senior management. It took a while, but I think that was mainly because they tend to be careful not to hire someone unless there is a specific opening. Very admirable trait, but one that can drag out the interview process.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Given that my background was a very good fit, it was more about my personality. Not in a "test" way, but I got the sense that my future boss was trying to see if he would like working with me. No "gotchas" or anything like that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was open and fair. Make sure you do your homework about different levels and salaries, because it is not very easy to move up once you're here.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was open and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiated.
Stay open and positive.

Global Engineering Manager Interview

Global Engineering Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in October 2009.

Interview Details – Met with hiring manager and then with client

Interview Question – Strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!