Jones Lang LaSalle

Updated Jun 25, 2014

3.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Three interviews, upscale east loop office building, professional setting. I was impressed with the office and took the elevator up to floors for the interview. The JLL offices up the elevator were more casually dressed for an after work event that was occurring in the evening.

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in August 2010.

Responded to a ad. Was called in to interview with two people who were very nice - took about two hours. But had to come in again because a third person wasn't available the first time. This happened twice more! I interviewed with a total of six people including the client.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    I haggled over my comp and got it raised by about 10%. Also haggled over vacation time. JLL standard is two weeks!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Initial interview is a 20 minute phone call. My qualifications were in line with the position and my experience provided great benefits to the role. The HR representative noted that my experience was in alignment with their needs and I had a pleasant personality that would fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions
    • What is the lowest salary you would consider. There is no side stepping this question, Explaining that salary is based on value of services employee provides, demonstrated capabilities, benefits JLL would provide, and many other factors is not sufficient. They require a salary amount or the interview is terminated.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Submit application and resume through online portal. Best to already know someone within the firm to send your resume direct as well, otherwise your resume may never cross the desk of the person actually doing the hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for JLL and what do you know about our firm?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in November 2008.

2 Hour discussion with Sr VP

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in February 2010.

I heard of the position through a recruitment agent, with the initial interview via the agent. This was followed by two face to face interviews with my manager. Interviews were quite informal and friendly, and were not challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were quite straight-forward, and focussed on relevant project experiences and understanding of methodology.   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate any aspect of the offer

Project Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

30 minute phone interview. Very friendly - no gotcha type questions, but did ask very detailed questions about previous job experience and my understanding of the job. What is your typical day, tell me in detailed steps how you do XYZ. They did ask for salary information and expectations which I thought way too early in the process. How can you put a salary on a job when they have not even given you a full job description or expectations of workload, hours etc.

Project Manager Interview

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in May 2009.

Interview process was good. People were very nice and helpful with all of my questions. Process seemed to be a little "shoot from the hip." Not a lot of challanging behavioral questions, fairly basic.

Fair and professional

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!