Jones Lang LaSalle Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

In-person, finalist interview was preceded by a few phone interviews and skills test. Phone interviews lasted roughly 20 minutes each. In-person interview was multiple one-on-one interviews with individuals from various divisions - brokerage, research, HR, etc. Finalist interview last nearly 3 hours. Questions were very general, and often the same questions were asked by varying team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, didn't get response until 3 week later, offering me an interview for a location and position for which I hadn't applied. The interview was very basic -- asking about experience, background, and interest in position and company. After 2 interviews which seemed to go well, they again failed to close the feedback loop. Very unprofessional and poor experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, experience and why JLL.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The ad said that the above position would be in Walnut Creek/Sacramento, I assumed that maybe there were two positions. I live in SF and was going to ask about the Walnut Creek position. The first interview was a phone interview. The HR employee who was to interview me, rescheduled 3 times. Twice at the last minute. When this person did finally maintain the appointment, the call was 20 minutes late (for a 30 minute interview) with no explanation. The interview began with the usual questions, and about 10 mins in, the interviewer asked me if I was willing to travel to Sacramento a few days a week. I said no, sorry, Walnut Creek was the furthest I was willing to travel, at which the interviewer said that he/she "thought so". I was frustrated that this wasn't a question posed in, perhaps, the very first email, rather than wasting both of our time. The interviewer seemed like a nice enough person, but it was a very frustrating experience.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview

Had an initial interview with their HR lady, seemed to go quite well. A couple weeks later they called me in to meet with several of the brokers working there, I was a little more nervous and it wasn't as smooth an interview. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - the questions were all fairly standard   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Bethesda, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

This was the typical behavioral phone interview to gauge interest and personality. I spoke with a corporate HR person not based in the office for which I was being interviewed. She asked the normal fit questions. Why are you interested in JLL? Why are you a good fit for JLL? She asked how I liked to organize myself. I thought the call went well but I was not their ideal candidate because I didn't receive a call back. They took about a week to respond with the normal form rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to stay organized?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Seven rounds of interviews in total, which is quite a long and time-consuming process. First interviewed with HR, then Head of Research, followed by interviews with the different brokers. Mostly behavioral questions, but should have decent knowledge on the local property markets.