Jones Lang LaSalle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Dec 2, 2014

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The ad said that the above position would be in Walnut Creek/Sacramento, I assumed that maybe there were two positions. I live in SF and was going to ask about the Walnut Creek position.

The first interview was a phone interview. The HR employee who was to interview me, rescheduled 3 times. Twice at the last minute. When this person did finally maintain the appointment, the call was 20 minutes late (for a 30 minute interview) with no explanation.

The interview began with the usual questions, and about 10 mins in, the interviewer asked me if I was willing to travel to Sacramento a few days a week. I said no, sorry, Walnut Creek was the furthest I was willing to travel, at which the interviewer said that he/she "thought so".

I was frustrated that this wasn't a question posed in, perhaps, the very first email, rather than wasting both of our time.

The interviewer seemed like a nice enough person, but it was a very frustrating experience.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Responded to a ad. Was called in to interview with two people who were very nice - took about two hours. But had to come in again because a third person wasn't available the first time. This happened twice more! I interviewed with a total of six people including the client.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haggled over my comp and got it raised by about 10%. Also haggled over vacation time. JLL standard is two weeks!