Jones Lang LaSalle Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 hour interview:

Part 1: with two Directors
Part 2: Financial Modelling Test

Fairly thorough questions into previous professional experience coupled with a brain teaser to assess my thought process.

Interview Questions

• How many undertakers are there in the UK?   1 Answer
  • Talk me through how you built financial models in your previous role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Exeter, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Head hunted, two interviews, job offer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2010.

Interview

3 step process - telephone and two interviews. Generally an informal discussion, focussed on previous experience and role expectations. Professional dress is expected. Interviews were with upper management on both occasions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to meet deadlines and how you reacted.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple - an initial offer was made by the company, a counter from myself seeking more which was the agreed to by the firm.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle in February 2009.

Interview

I have been at the company for 4 years and have scored in the top 10% on performance reviews each year, but passed over time and time again. It is very political and not based on performace as far as moening up.