Jones Lang LaSalle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Transaction Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jones Lang LaSalle.

Interview Details – Got an email from HR and they wanted to know my background in terms of Excel and PowerPoint. I sent my response and a few days later I got a phone interview. The Interviewer asked that questions were behavioral questions. Such as, give me a time when you had to meet a deadline, how have you showed leadership? What would your peers say about you? She asked about 5 questions and then gave me a chance to ask questions. This was the first phone interview with JLL. Then I was given a second phone interview. Same format. Lastly, I spoke with the Project Manager. Again the same format. So 3 phone interviews I had all within 7 days.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. Really simple. Just be prepared with the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Lang LaSalle

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle Transaction Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees and interview candidates.