Jones Networking

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jones Networking in March 2012.

Interview Details – I came in for an initial interview and met with a recruiter and an account manager. The interview process was thorough and I could tell they were purposely asking difficult questions to see if they could throw me off.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was "motivated by money?" in my interview and at first I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to say "Of course. Aren't we all?!" But I also didn't want to lie and say I wasn't motivated by money because everyone is.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jones Networking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Networking Corporate Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jones Networking employees and interview candidates.