Jones Networking

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Networking

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jones Networking in March 2012.

I came in for an initial interview and met with a recruiter and an account manager. The interview process was thorough and I could tell they were purposely asking difficult questions to see if they could throw me off.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I was "motivated by money?" in my interview and at first I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to say "Of course. Aren't we all?!" But I also didn't want to lie and say I wasn't motivated by money because everyone is.   View Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Jones Networking.

The interview started when I walked in and the lady at the front desk asked me to complete a few forms in addition to some spelling tests. I completed those and handed them back to her along with my resume. After about 10 minutes the recruiter that i was there to see came out to get me. The interview was in a small room with bland walls, a desk, 2 chairs and a computer. Seemed odd but I went with it. She asked basic interview questions about my previous positions and what was my salary history. She asked what type of positions I am looking for and my salary range as well. She concluded the interview with saying that she will submit my resume to the company and she will let me know something as soon as she finds out and that I should keep my eye out for any other positions that i am interested in on the website and then email her so she can submit my information to them directly. But she did not get back to me after the interview. I emailed her and it took her about 3 days to get back to me. Then I told her that I was interested in some other positions and I got no response.

Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jones Networking in April 2011.

The interview was done in a very very small room, not good for people who are claustrophobic. The interview took about 10 minutes, because the recruiter took my resume and asked me what I did at every past job and how much I made. Then before I knew it was over, she handed me a card and never contacted me again.