Jordan, Jones & Goulding

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jordan, Jones & Goulding

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Designer I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jordan, Jones & Goulding in April 2008.

Was brought into the office conference room with the regional director. There was no pressure, simple questions regarding where I would like to be in 5 years and my engineering interests. Of course salary was discussed and specific projects being engaged in by the company at the time. Went in for a second interview with a project engineer whom I would be reporting to directly if hired. Second interview was very much like the first without the salary discussion and more detail on the projects. Also was introduced to the rest of the office staff with brief discussions with each.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
  • What experience do you have in the field of engineering design?   View Answer
Offer letter was recieved and I accepted with no counter. I would highly reccomend countering at least 10% higher than the original offer.