Jordan, Jones & Goulding

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer I Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jordan, Jones & Goulding in April 2008.

Interview Details – Was brought into the office conference room with the regional director. There was no pressure, simple questions regarding where I would like to be in 5 years and my engineering interests. Of course salary was discussed and specific projects being engaged in by the company at the time. Went in for a second interview with a project engineer whom I would be reporting to directly if hired. Second interview was very much like the first without the salary discussion and more detail on the projects. Also was introduced to the rest of the office staff with brief discussions with each.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
  • What experience do you have in the field of engineering design?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer letter was recieved and I accepted with no counter. I would highly reccomend countering at least 10% higher than the original offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jordan, Jones & Goulding? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jordan, Jones & Goulding Designer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jordan, Jones & Goulding employees and interview candidates.