Jordan's Furniture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Services Representative Interview

Guest Services Representative
Warwick, RI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jordan's Furniture in September 2013.

Interview Details – All applications were done online, and everything was planned through the HR department. Due to the fact that HR scheduled everything, the store could not choose when to hire a new employee. Interview process was painless and quick. Meeting with two people would seem stressful, however they made me feel confident and comfortable, by making me laugh and feel welcome.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty much straight forward and expected. You will most likely be asked to explain how you would make the customers welcome, and prepare them for the show   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was straight forward. After working for a week, I realized how easy it was to change your schedule around others as well as when time off is needed.

Jordan's Furniture Interview

Jordan's Furniture
Taunton, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jordan's Furniture.

Interview Details – Interviewing at Jordan's is a great experience. They do have high expectations, but I realize they need to, to keep their reputation as being the best in the indusrty!

Interview Question – Be prepared to do your homework on the company- their values are very important to them and understanding their culture.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Furniture Sales Interview

Furniture Sales
Reading, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jordan's Furniture in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was blown away by the professionalism and information that Jordan's had to offer!

Sales Interview

Sales
Avon, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jordan's Furniture in May 2010.

Interview Details – Sales Manager and District Manager interviewed me together in a small cramped office.

Interview Question – what do you consider a successful sale?   Answer Question

Worked for Jordan's Furniture? Contribute to the Community!