Jordan's Furniture Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jordan's Furniture (Taunton, MA).

Interview

Interviewing at Jordan's is a great experience. They do have high expectations, but I realize they need to, to keep their reputation as being the best in the indusrty!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to do your homework on the company- their values are very important to them and understanding their culture.   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jordan's Furniture (Warwick, RI) in September 2013.

Interview

All applications were done online, and everything was planned through the HR department. Due to the fact that HR scheduled everything, the store could not choose when to hire a new employee. Interview process was painless and quick. Meeting with two people would seem stressful, however they made me feel confident and comfortable, by making me laugh and feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty much straight forward and expected. You will most likely be asked to explain how you would make the customers welcome, and prepare them for the show   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was straight forward. After working for a week, I realized how easy it was to change your schedule around others as well as when time off is needed.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jordan's Furniture (Avon, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Sales Manager and District Manager interviewed me together in a small cramped office.

Furniture Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jordan's Furniture (Reading, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

I was blown away by the professionalism and information that Jordan's had to offer!