Jostens

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jostens in June 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very quick. I got a call from a recruiter on a Tuesday, had an interview at 10am on Wednesday, and a job offer by Thursday afternoon. Interview was very thorough to ensure I had knowledge of the area, especially considering my degree does not match my field. Actual start date was pushed back quite a long time, but this was partially due to a mid-week holiday, which would have given us a strange, inefficient training schedule.

Interview Question – The toughest part was just the "pop quiz" he put me through. Asking basic technical and troubleshooting questions, how to start/stop services, how to troubleshoot network issues, what to do if a customer is unable to reach a webpage, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I could have negotiated, but, being my first job, the salary and benefits exceeded what I had expected to get and I happily accepted without any negotiation. They paid me above what my experience and schooling should have granted me.

Jeweler Interview

Jeweler
Owatonna, MN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Jostens in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed at a job fair by the plant manger. And interviewed by the shop lead. Both were handled good.

Interview Question – There were no difficult of unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated starting wages without any problems

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Jostens.

Interview Details – The interview was a bit jaded due to the fact I was coming from the inside after being a sales representative for several years. The questions are panel, stock questions from a hiring manual such as, "Tell me about a time when you disagreed with direct supervisor." "How did you resolve the situation?"

Interview Question – How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I told them where I needed to be salary wise and they countered with a number and added a sign on bonus

Worked for Jostens? Contribute to the Community!