Jostens Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jostens

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jostens (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

I met with the recruiter, the hiring manager and the director over lunch. Conversation was light and pleasant while I answered questions about my previous roles and some technical questions too. I think the interview was more or less a "chemistry test" to see about my personality since I had plenty of experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my most recent (current) role.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jostens in June 2013.

Interview

The process was very quick. I got a call from a recruiter on a Tuesday, had an interview at 10am on Wednesday, and a job offer by Thursday afternoon. Interview was very thorough to ensure I had knowledge of the area, especially considering my degree does not match my field. Actual start date was pushed back quite a long time, but this was partially due to a mid-week holiday, which would have given us a strange, inefficient training schedule.

Interview Questions

• The toughest part was just the "pop quiz" he put me through. Asking basic technical and troubleshooting questions, how to start/stop services, how to troubleshoot network issues, what to do if a customer is unable to reach a webpage, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could have negotiated, but, being my first job, the salary and benefits exceeded what I had expected to get and I happily accepted without any negotiation. They paid me above what my experience and schooling should have granted me.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Jostens (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview was a bit jaded due to the fact I was coming from the inside after being a sales representative for several years. The questions are panel, stock questions from a hiring manual such as, "Tell me about a time when you disagreed with direct supervisor." "How did you resolve the situation?"

Interview Questions

• How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I told them where I needed to be salary wise and they countered with a number and added a sign on bonus

Jeweler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jostens (Owatonna, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

I was first interviewed at a job fair by the plant manger. And interviewed by the shop lead. Both were handled good.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult of unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated starting wages without any problems