Jostens

Jostens Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jostens

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jostens in June 2013.

The process was very quick. I got a call from a recruiter on a Tuesday, had an interview at 10am on Wednesday, and a job offer by Thursday afternoon. Interview was very thorough to ensure I had knowledge of the area, especially considering my degree does not match my field. Actual start date was pushed back quite a long time, but this was partially due to a mid-week holiday, which would have given us a strange, inefficient training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • The toughest part was just the "pop quiz" he put me through. Asking basic technical and troubleshooting questions, how to start/stop services, how to troubleshoot network issues, what to do if a customer is unable to reach a webpage, etc.   Answer Question
    I could have negotiated, but, being my first job, the salary and benefits exceeded what I had expected to get and I happily accepted without any negotiation. They paid me above what my experience and schooling should have granted me.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Jostens.

The interview was a bit jaded due to the fact I was coming from the inside after being a sales representative for several years. The questions are panel, stock questions from a hiring manual such as, "Tell me about a time when you disagreed with direct supervisor." "How did you resolve the situation?"

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?   View Answers (2)
    I told them where I needed to be salary wise and they countered with a number and added a sign on bonus

Jeweler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owatonna, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owatonna, MN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jostens in August 2010.

I was first interviewed at a job fair by the plant manger. And interviewed by the shop lead. Both were handled good.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult of unexpected questions.   View Answer
    I negotiated starting wages without any problems