Jostens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Jostens.

Interview Details – The interview was a bit jaded due to the fact I was coming from the inside after being a sales representative for several years. The questions are panel, stock questions from a hiring manual such as, "Tell me about a time when you disagreed with direct supervisor." "How did you resolve the situation?"

Interview Question – How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I told them where I needed to be salary wise and they countered with a number and added a sign on bonus

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jostens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jostens Regional Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jostens employees and interview candidates.